Chapter Seven

"You guys don't scare me I will take both of you on" Zero said "Wrong move" Ciel and Sebastian said at the same time Ciel picked up a chair and threw it at Zero the chair hit Zero in the face and knocked Zero on his ass and passed out.

"We are going to get Brook alive, get it or we will kill you" Sebastian said the twins came out of hiding "Y-y-y-yes b-b-b-Boss" the twins said they made a circle and Ciel brought out a map and unfolded the map and laid it on the floor and started looking for the castle.

Ciel pointed to the area where the castle might be, they circled it then they got their stuff all together Ciel took Zero and Sebastian took Edward to the car Sebastian opened the door of the trunk and threw them both in the trunk then they closed the trunk.

Everyone got in the car and drove off Sebastian then started to think about Brook "I will get you Brook and you will be my wife" Sebastian thought and started to grin Ciel saw Sebastian Grinning " what are you grinning about?" Ciel ased "Oh nothing Ciel just thinking about someone" Sebastian said

....................................................

"Excuse me but I think we should take her for a bit" the nurse said Brook then started to panic and looked at Mafia for help Mafia looks at Brook "I think I should come with Brook, she looks like she is going to have a meltdown" Mafia said.

The nurse looked at Brook then to Mafia the nurse then sighed "okay you can come but the others have to wait" the nurse said "follow me" she added then the nurse started walking away while Mafia pushed Brook behind her.

The nurse went into a room Mafia and Brook came in behind her, the nurse went to set up the MRI while she was setting up Mafia, helped Brook out of the chair Brook became unsteady. Mafia held onto her and helped her to the table that waited for her.

Once she was on the table the nurse came out and gave her a pillow and helped her center herself after she was centered the nurse put a cover piece on top of Brook and locked it in, "I hope your not claustrophobic this will only take a few minutes" the nurse asked, Brook shook her head the little bit that allowed her to move.

"Okay glad to hear it" the nurse replied as the piece snapped the second time the nurse then also checked Brook's wrist and saw a watch the nurse took off Brook's watch, "Brook won't be able to speak without that mis" Mafia told her, "I see i'll make sure to give it back she can't have medal around the MRI" the nurse replied then she walked to a little control room.

"sr. please move away from the Table now maybe go to a corner? just for a few minutes" the nurse told Mafia, Mafia nodded and headed to a corner closest to Brook ready to help her off the table.

The nurse then pushed a button the table started to move into the circle machine once Brook was in the middle of the machine the nurse pushed another button and it turned on Brook watched the circle in the machine start turning in the bigger machine round and round it went "bang, bang, bang" the machine went.

Brook wiggled around a little not liking the sound the nurse then paused the machine "please don't move mis I know its hard but please try" the nurse said into a speaker, the nurse then unpaused the machine and Brook watched the circle again.

"Bang, bang, bang" went the machine once more Brook stayed still for a few minutes then she wiggled again, the nurse paused it again "Mis Brook please we're almost done" the nurse told her "I hate the noise I can't help it" Brook squeaked.

Mafia went to Brook then and grabbed her hand and squeezed the nurse then paused it again and came out of the control room and went to get a blue cover "here Mr. put this on maybe you can keep her still I only need 2 more minutes left" the nurse told Mafia, as she helped him with the velcro Mafia grinned.

The nurse then went back to the control room "okay Mis are you ready?" the nurse asked Brook looked at Mafia out of the corner of her eye "alrighty" Brook squeaked again the nurse then pushed the button again and Brook looked up again, Brook watched the little circle go around the big circle.

:2 minutes later:

The nurse pushed the off button and Brook watched the circle slow down then saw it just sitting there the nurse then came out of the control room and went over to unlock the head covering she then lifted the covering so Mafia could help Brook up and off the table Mafia then helped her to her wheelchair once Brook was in her chair all Brook could do was stare in space.

Mafia looked from Brook to the nurse who just smiled at them both the nurse, Mafia and Brook all went out of the room and Brook stayed quiet as they went back to the waiting room.

"Someone else will be right with you thank you" the nurse said with a smile then the nurse left back with Gaster, Gaster was sitting on the stump Gaster looked up at the sky and saw it was getting dark.

Gaster sighed "I wish I knew my way out I was stupied" Gaster told himself a second later Cross and Gaster Blaster was in front of Gaster "I've finally found you god you know how to hide now let's go" Cross said.

As Gaster got up he noticed Gaster Blaster "hey boy what are you doing here not that it's not nice to see you" Gaster said "oh don't worry Mafia is going to be mad once he finds out" Cross said.

Then the three of them started walking back to the hospital one hour later they finally got back to the hospital Gaster saw the queen and went straight to her and hugged her "I heard about Brook how is she" Gaster asked.

"She is doing just fine Mafia is with her right now" the queen said Gaster nodded and didn't say anything Gaster Blaster started barking "your not supposed to be in here" the nurse said "we are sorry well take him straight out in a minute he's just waiting for his mommy" Cross said.

"I'm sorry but he still has to go" the nurse said Gaster Blaster growled "we're going to need daddy in this now" Blue said "alright and who is his dad?" the nurse asked "well you see the person that was wheeling Brook around is the dad" Killer said.

The nurse then turned around and went to go find Mafi Gaster Blaster followed the nurse the rest then laughed as he followed her quietly a few minutes later the nurse got to Brook and Mafia "excuse me would you be Brook?" the nurse asked.