Chapter twenty two

Mafia stopped in the middle of the hallway and looked down to find that Brook was waking up Mafia smiled down at her, "It's okay love your safe now I promise" Mafia told her then started to run again.

Brook wrapped her arm around Mafia and gave him a squeeze Mafia held Brook tight Mafia got to the door and stopped for a breath he then looked around outside for the fastest way to get to the back, seeing there wasn't any Mafia started running around to the back and stopped.

Mafia and the queen looked at each other then the queen looked down to see that Mafia had Brook in his arms the queen then smiled at him "good work dear" she said sweetly, "oh no" Mafia thought "she's being sweet she's pissed" he added to the thought.

Mafia looked at the new guy then at Gaster, Gaster shook his head "you have to help us mr please, please help Brook lost a lot of blood and someone told me you have Brooks blood type" Mafia said Mystogan nodded "I think I do and I think that guy that went to the car does to" Mystogan replied.

Mafia nodded "the person did say Cross had the other half that she needs, please please we shouldn't be standing around discussing it right now she's hardly breathing now though she did look at me in the hallway" Mafia told everyone.

The queen went up to Mafia and grabbed Brook out of his hands quickly and went to lay her down on a piece of concrete then looked at Mystogan then she looked at Gaster, "hun I need you to go to the hospital and check on Brooks kids please, please they need us too" the queen begged Gaster nodded and smiled.

The queen then went up to gaster and put her hand on his shoulder and teleported them both to the hospital in a blink of an eye, Gaster looked around then "don't do that worn me next time like damn it woman" Gaster told the queen.

Gaster looked kind of green the queen laughed "okay, okay i'll tell you next time" the queen replied simply as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the hospital doorway, Gaster though then looked around to find a coat.

The queen saw a coat hung on a hanger across the hall so the queen dragged Gaster down the hallway and grabbed the coat, "here put this on maybe you'll be able to find the kids faster this way or that's my hope" the queen said to Gaster.

Gaster threw on the coat at the same time somebody was coming in with two babies in his arm's Gaster walked away from the queen and watched till the guy got closer, Gaster closed the distance.

"Excuse me sir I need your help I found these babies and they look like they need help" Kaoru said "are you sure you found them they don't look dirty to me" Gaster said Kaoru looked away as he handed them over.

The queen shook her head Kaoru then looked at Gaster "fine yeah it's my friends girlfriends babies her name is Brook" Kaoru said the queen then heard enough she got into his face.

"Excuse me sir I need to have a word with this gentleman" the queen said in a creepy tone Kaoru started to go white as he backed up but the queen grabbed him in time and dragged him out the door as the queen dragged him Gaster shook his head.

"That poor bastard" he thought suddenly they heard someone screaming the three people ran to the window "I hope that man is okay" one of the nurse's said "no he is not going to be good you might want to get ready a bed," "oh and these kids need attention before I kill him as well since these are my step daughters he brought them in" Gaster said.

The nurse and the dr looked at Gaster then looked down to the babies "we'll get them looked at right away" the dr said, the nurse grabbed the babies off of Gaster "these poor babies I'm surprised they've lived through whatever was done to them, I hope your daughter's alright sr." the nurse said then ran off behind the dr.

Someone came up behind him then and looked over his shoulder "serves him right he deserves what he gets then but she doesn't have to bash him so much like that" the person said, Gaster nodded "true" was all he said.

Gaster turned around to find another nurse standing there :few minutes later: the queen then walked back into the hospital with a big smile on her face, the queen walked up to Gaster then and gave him a big kiss, "hunny I should get back to Brook now that my business is down here" the queen said.

"You take care of the rest here darling, watch our grandbabies that they don't get stolen or better yet see to it that they make it through this" the queen said sweetly, as she kissed Gaster once more then the queen gave him a hug and headed out the door.

"I'll watch over them" Gaster yelled through the doors and he turned to the other nurse that was there, "please show me to the baby ward please" Gaster asked the nurse nodded "of course sr. but shouldn't we see if that man is okay out there first?" the nurse asked.

Gaster shook his head "get someone else to check on him we need to get to the babies ward first" Gaster told the nurse, "true I'll just get someone close by to look at him" she replied "thank you" Gaster replied as they then hurried down the hallway.

The queen turned down an alleyway then and looked around "okay I don't see anybody or nobody is down the street time to hurry back" she told herself as she drew in her powers once more and teleported back to Brook.

When the queen got back to where Brook was the queen saw that Brook was gone the queen stomped her foot, "damn it I leave for a few minutes and they take my daughter yet again? I will not stand back and let them do this" the queen remarked.

Error came running around the side right then "your majesty, your majesty come quick you daughter needs you" Error told the queen, the queen then spun around to face Error "do you know where she is? Someone took her from where I left her" the queen told Error.

Error smiled and walked closer to the queen "yes my queen mystogan took it upon himself to take her back into the house and also grab Cross so they could help her and try to see if she'll live" Error explained the queen blinked.

"Wow so my talk with mystogan might have actually gotten through to him then? Hmmm I wonder, alright then shall we head in then and find them?" the queen asked with a nervous tone Error nodded then and started to turn around.