Chapter thirteen

.....................................

:Few minutes later:

Mafia and everyone else came running into Zelda's room Zelda blinked "I thought you guys were with Brook? Where is Brook?" Zelda asked Mafia as he got closer to Zelda's bed, "WHERE IS MY SISTER?" Zelda demanded, Mafia got to her bed and keeled down by her bed.

"My princess I am sorry I tried to protect her again but this person was again much stronger then we were please princess don't be mad at us, there was a driver who locked us into his cabbie and the cabbie somehow had magic" Mafia explained.

Zelda didn't say a word as she listened once Mafia was done Zelda leaned over to Mafia and stared at him Mafia stared back, there was something in Mafia's eyes that Zelda didn't like so Zelda grabbed Mafia neck and yanked him up above her.

Everyone else backed up to the hallway "w-w-what the hell do you think you're doing Zelda? Come on put Mafia down he said he'd get Brook back, ZELDA PUT HIM DOWN we need him remember?" Daisy yelled as she bravely went back into the room, Mafia grabbed onto Zelda's arm.

"P-p-p-please princess please let me go we don't have time please we need to get your sister NOW I think I know who has your sister again" Mafia told Zelda in a small voice Zelda glared at Mafia.

"Don't even try talking down to me I can end you easily, I don't care if your Brooks beau either" Zelda told Mafia, Mafia flinched Zelda then looked at Daisy then "Daisy my sister is in danger I will do what I must, I can't even feel her in my head anymore or her magic something is very wrong" Zelda explained.

Daisy was in shock and Cassie came into the room to stand beside Zelda Cassie saw that Zelda was getting tears in her eyes, Cassie then ran to Zelda and hugged Zelda tight, Zelda put Mafia down then and hugged Cassie back "I've never felt so empty in my life Cass" Zelda admitted.

Cassie brushed Zelda's hair "it's alright now I know how you feel, I felt empty once myself but all of us will make it right again we or I promise to get her back no matter what the cost" Cassie pledged, Zelda sniffled "no I don't want to lose anyone of you but I need my sister home" Zelda said over Cassie's shoulder.

Mafia bowed his head to get his breath back and to acknowledge to the princess that he would get Brook back just then Hal and Gaster came running into the room to find Mafia was bowing for the first time and Cassie holding Zelda, "what happened to you Mafia?" Gaster then guessed.

Hal came a few seconds later "my dear I must take everyone away with me now, i'm sorry you can't play with Mafia anymore we need his man power, please don't try to kill anyone till we get your sister at least" Hal told Zelda, Zelda snickered.

Cassie felt Zelda and thought she was starting to cry again so Cassie rubbed her hair some more Zelda let her rub her hair a little bit more, then she pulled away, "Cass you have to get my baby sister back for me please I know mom just had our sibling but you know what I mean don't you?" Zelda said.

Cassie nodded "yes I think we all get it and we shall get her back and this time we will keep her in lock down if we must, I slightly don't get why these people just want her and not you or any of us" Cassie mentioned Zelda laughed.

Cassie then hugged Zelda one more time then got up and went over to Mafia and dragged him out of the room with Gaster walking behind them while shaking his head, Gaster looked over his shoulder to find Zelda was giving everyone daggers, everyone left the hospital to save Brook.

........................................................

:Back with Brook:

Brook freaked out to the point she passed out Sebastian and Ciel looked at each other " my dear you shouldn't have fallen asleep for we now can do anything and I mean anything with you" Ciel said, Sebastian then bent over to grab Brook.

Sebastian then grabbed her arm Sebastian then noticed that there was a needle mark in the middle of her arm, Sebastian then turned red and looked at Ciel, Ciel then looked at the driver, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE MYSTOGAN!! What is this mark in her arm?!!!" Ciel stormed.

The driver looked down then away from them completely "I ah....I had to deal with her craziness remember? Back on the phone I told you two to hurry?, well I had no choice but to drug her" the driver told them.

Ciel stormed over to the driver and punched him in the face, Mystogan fell over and laid there Zero looked down at the driver then back up to Ciel, "HOLY SHIT! He's out cold he won't be any help now" Zero said, "service him right then" Sebastian told Zero.

Zero stared at the driver while nodding and still feeling pain in his hand "you no what Mr. Sebastian you better wake up your B.... so she can wrap my hand up" Zero said Ciel started to laugh a few minutes later Ciel stopped laughing.

"It's your own damn fault for pissing off Brook, are bosses girlfriend" Ciel said with a big smile "you mean my soon to be WIFE?" Sebastian said "WAIT WHAT!!! COME AGAIN?" the four boys said Ciel looked at Brook.

"I know Boss we should change her hair so she will really be yours" Ciel told him "oh and what colour?" Sebastian asked Ciel thought for a moment "what about red Boss like your colour red" Ciel said everyone looked at each other Sebastian thought about Brook and the colour of her hair.

Sebastian grew an evil smile "wait you're actually thinking of turning her hair red?" Edward asked "well if you really think about it she would look really cute" Sebastian told Edward they all then thought about it then they all blushed.

"She should have been born with red hair" Kaoru said Hikaru came closer "allow me to get the dye Sr?" Hikaru asked "yes you may go get the dye as I am busy" Sebastian told Hikaru then Hikaru then left the room Sebastian started to smile at Brook "I can't wait for you to be mine again" Sebastian told her.

The Royal Crisis(book five)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara