Chapter Twenty three

They walked towards the house in silence till they got inside once they saw everyone else in the hallway "what's going on why are you all just standing there? How's Brook?" the queen asked killer.

"We don't know yet Cross and the other guy won't let us in" Killer said the queen then stomped inside and saw a bloody mess the queen noticed a person in a corner the queen then looked at cross.

................

Meanwhile with the dumb ass

Sebastian then went to the basement to look for Brook and Mafia but all he saw was Blue "WITCH ONE OF YOU DUMB ASSES CAME BACK TO ME" Blue asked while being stupid.

"WHO are you calling me a Dumb Ass, Dumb Ass" Sebastian said "by the way you don't treat your guest well I'm Fing starving I feel like I need chocolate so if you had some on hand or near by GIVE ME FOOD NOW!!!!" Blue told him.

"Fine, Fine, Fine calm your ass down" Sebastian said then pulled out a big bar of chocolate and gave it to Blue "here now shut up" He said to Blue, Blue grabbed the chocolate and shove it hole in his mouth one second later Blue started to see stars.

"Umm are you okay?" Sebastian asked Blue did not say anything but just looked at him with the biggest child smile and pulled his arms and broke the chains like they were nothing.

Sebastian then ran out of the room and Blue chased after him "hey Mr I only want to play a game I'm not gonna kill you" Blue said, "what the hell is wrong with you really?! Omg kid" Sebastian yelled behind him, Blue just laughed.

Few minutes later

They were finishing getting the blood into Brook at the same time Brook started to wake up Brook and the queen stared at each other "how do you feel?" the queen asked "no mom I'm not feeling too good oh and where is Mafi?" Brook asked with a squeak.

"No worries he is just outside the pasting, I can go get him if you want him?" the queen asked her again Brook then nodded "sorry" she added in a low voice the queen went and got Mafia, Mafia busted through the door Ciel's eyes went wide "holy S.... not you again" Ciel said.

Mafia then rush to Brook and held her hand "Brook, Brook, Brook I thought I lost you don't do that again" Mafia said Brook then just pointed to the door then to her stomach while her eyes were wide.

"Mafia I feel like something bad is about to happen right about now" Brook Whispered then suddenly "Boom" the door broke right off to the ground Sebastian then ran to Ciel and hid behind him.

"Help me now don't let that freak near me" Sebastian said as he heard laughing through the hallway "oh and keep his pals away from me too" Sebastian added freaked out "wait so does that include Brook cuz she is a crazy B.... when you get her going?" Ciel asked.

"Just don't let her get crazy then but that guy is nuts and lock him back up" Sebastian everyone then came in except Blue and stared Sebastian down "what did you do to my boyfriend now?" Cassie asked.

"all he asked was for food and all I had was a big bar of chocolate to shut him up" Sebastian replied "you are one big dumb A.." Cross told him Cross's eye's went wide Cross put his hands up Blue finally got to the door and gave Sebastian and Ciel the blueberry look.

"So give up already or are you ready to play I promise I won't kill you as I told you I just like a good game of chess or a good game of cat and mouse but guess what I am the cat like all way hehehehehe" He explained with an evil smile.

Ciel then started to shake "to good god what did you do to him boss he is scary as F" Ciel said the queen then went up to Brook and took off the necklace meanwhile Cross thought he could join in the fun.

Cross then started to giggle "sure Blue we should have fun with these mice" Cross said with an evil grin the queen then used her magic and gave Cross and Blue cat ears and a cat tail then she gave Sebastian and Ciel mouse ears and tail and smiled "have fun boys" the queen said.

Hikaru slowly open the closet door and saw Sebastian, Ciel, Cross and Blue with all ears and tails "oh hell to the No i'm not getting into this" he said then closed the door Sebastian and ciel ran off as he ran out the door Brook's watch fell out of his pocket and Blue and cross then chessed after them.

Mafia noticed something had fallen out of Sebastian's pocket. He went over to find out what it was and saw it was Brook's watch, he then grabbed it then ran over to Brook and put the watch on her wrist "can one of you tell me where my kids are?" Brook asked with a weak tone.

"No worries Brook there at the hospital Gaster is looking after them, Brook then noticed there was a ring on her "this is not my ring somebody take it off RIGHT NOW" Brook said with a weak tone Mafia then took off the ring and through it to the ground and stomp on it.

Brook started to feel much better until Blue came back with an evil smile "well that was fun oh hey Brook you finally sitting up huh" Blue said "what do you mean by fun you are scaring me right now" Brook said the queen looked at Brook.

"You should find your EX and ask him" the queen said "you mean that creep Sebastian?" Brook asked everybody nodded Brook jumped off the bed as her eyes went red "you mean to tell me I've been with my flipping EX this hole time and he is the one who took my two kids oh hell no HE IS GOING TO SEE INK NOW IN HELL" Brook said while starting to tip over.

Mafia grabbed her just in time before she fell "hunny you need to be more careful you're still weak yet and plus you still got two kids" Mafia said "so witch kids came out first?" Brook asked in a small voice.

The queen looked to the ground and didn't say anything then the queen looked up at Brook "it was Con and Starfire" the queen said "and how is sis have you seen her?" Brook asked quickly.

"Yes Brook she is fine she is with her baby and your kids I think" Killer said "I want out of here now" Brook said as she tried to walk again "oh no you don't missy" Mafia said as he grabbed her from behind and pick her up Brook then put her arms around his neck with a sigh.

Mafia and everyone walked to the car while cross saw them and ran to them they all went outside they heard screaming and banging at the very back everybody looked at Blue and Cross "what did you do?" Cassie asked.