Chapter twenty nine

"We're not going anywhere little girl as we want you" Abyss told Brook, Brooks eyes went red again but Hal grabbed her and held her, "ignore it Brook think happy thoughts pretend you didn't just hear that" Hal said.

"Oh now you've done it why does everyone say that to her I mean come on I know her size. so it'd be right but come on everyone no need to piss her off" Mafia told them as he grabbed Ciel and dragged him to his feet "This one's coming with us" Mafia told Abyss.

Horror grabbed Ciel "I don't think so bud" Horror said as he started to pull Ciel towards him then Mafia pulled Ciel towards him again, "omg what are you guys two again? If he wants Ciel then let him have him damn" Abyss said.

Abyss went up to Hal and started to reach for Brook "oh no you don't your not having her not now not ever you idiot" Hal told him Abyss laughed "that's what you think man trust me I will get her and soon, we always get what we want" Abyss replied.

Abyss then grabbed Brook's arm and pulled Brook screamed and pulled away from Abyss and Hal "leave me alone just leave me!!! All of you i'm done playing really just please" Brook begged then looked at Mafia with sad eyes.

Few seconds passed between them then Brook ran out the door and down the hallway Brook ran down the stairs and ran to the outside, once outside she stopped to take a breath "what happened to her? What did you do Mafia?" Hal asked.

Ciel sighed then "it's not Mafia this time it's here I think because she told us she didn't know if she could stay she thinks she's too clingy and I guess she's scared" Ciel explained Hal laughed "so she really is like Zelda then how funny" Hal replied.

Hal then grabbed Abyss and threw him to the ground and held him there all horror could do is watch as Mafia grabbed horror in his other hand, Horror tried to get free but Mafia wouldn't let him go.

"You're not getting away I promise you that" Mafia said with a glare Mafia then let go of Ciel for a second and grabbed Sebastian's rope, and put it around Horror's hands and re held onto him "sorry guys but your times are up" Hal said.

:Ring, ring, ring: Hal sighed and grabbed his phone out of his pocket with his free hand when, he saw who it was he answered right away "Hello Zelda dear we're a little busy right now you alright?" Hal asked.

"Yes everything here is good although I have a dog on my lap now I wish Mafia took him with him and Gaster is here in a chair watching me it's a little scary" Zelda told Hal, Hal laughed "hey Mafia you left your dog at the hospital you know?" Hal said.

"That's weird I thought he came with us since Brook was leaving the hospital. We'll get him when we somehow get back" Mafia replied as he shook his head, Hal laughed again I guess your dog loves people who are pregnant huh" Hal said.

"So what's going on over there? Why are you busy? Are you two with other girls or something? If you are we'll kill you we promise I know my sister...." Zelda started to tell Hal.

"sorry hun but you don't know here that well cause she just ran off out of Mafia's room we have to find her after we finish with these boys" Hal told Zelda, "oh? What boy's? Oh sebastian and Ciel?" Zelda replied "um no there was um a problem" Hal said.

Hal then looked at Mafia "ah hun I have to go alright? I'll call you later I promise" Hal told Zelda, Zelda sighed "fine but you call me as soon as your alone got it!" Zelda told Hal, Hal then hung up and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah I can see how SHE'S clingy I don't think Brook is even close to being that way" Mafia said with a sigh Mafia then looked at Ciel and Horror for a second then he looked at Hal again, "so what should we do with these guys now?" Mafia asked.

:knock, knock, knock:

"Are you asleep guys? Did you hear the gunshot? Hello?! Mafia Brookkk come one it's only us are in here?" Error asked,

"Error? We're ahh we're a little busy with something we might need your help with Brook isn't here though is Cross there? We might need him to go look for Brook, and you should come in, or you should look and him come in" Hal said.

"It's just me but I can call him he's not far and it depends on you who do you want in there? And what kind of help are we talking about? Cause I could help more better then him" Error said, Hal then got up slowly and went to the door.

"Don't move or I'll hurt you" Hal said to Horror before opening the door for Error, Error stared at the state of the room then he looked down at Sebastian who now was just laying there in a pool of his own blood, "good god guys what the hell?" Error asked.

Mafia looked at Horror "he's the one who shot him we tried to stop him or should I say them their names are horror and I've got abyss, oh you remember Ciel though right?" Mafia told Error, Error stared between the two bad guys.

"So what the hell do you two want? I know we've never met you guys non of us have done anything to you two and yet you hunted us down and tried to get Brook and Mafia why?" Error asked coming into the room a bit more.

The door shut behind him making the room dim besides the bedside light and the bathroom "Mafia I'll call Cross right now as you guys seem to have a hold of the three at the moment" Error said as he pulled his cell phone out and pulled up Cross's number.

:Ring, ring, ring: "hello? Error what's wrong where'd you go?" Cross said in panic "calm down Cross I went to see what all that noise was remember?Now, I need you to do something for me please?" Error asked Cross.

"Oh right so what was the noise hun? Everyone alright over there?" Cross asked Error heard some noise in the background, "what's that noise what are you doing Crossy?" Error said as he looked at Mafia.

"I'm just grabbing my coat I assume you want me to go out of this room Error laughed "okay I need you to find Brook I think she went outside I'll tell you all about it after but Mafia need's my help right now" Error said to Cross.

"Okay but you better tell me once we're there geez that girl sure is finicky eh? Good god she needs to sit still she's still not 100% yet" Cross added and hung up, Error then went to Hal and grabbed Horror by the arm and yanked him upwards.