Chapter twenty

Cassie crossed her arms "yeah I do I won't be running anywhere for no one no matter what, I'm sick and tired of this sure its not the persons fault but I won't be going anywhere" Cassie said in a huff.

Killer grinned and nodded "I hear you there I swear I do but I'd do anything for my newest friends there so nice to me" Killer told Cassie, Cassie went to the car as well everyone followed suit and left.

: Few hours later:

Everyone pulled up to a big house when they stopped they slowly got out of the car looking everywhere "holy shit and I thought Brook and Zelda were big" Cross commented, Cassie laughed "Brook and Zelda have a castle this guy must be close to them like a doctor or something" Cassie replied.

:meanwhile:

The queen got up and got closer to gaster she then grabbed him then used her magic to puff them to the mansion when they both got there they saw the group pulling in so the queen and Gaster went around back.

The queen tripped over something then the queen then looked down to find a person there "oh my god" was all the queen could say as the person sat up and blinked "who are? Are you working for the boss man now two?" the person asked on the ground.

The queen thought about what he said and looked at gaster than the queen looked down "why yes I'm your replacement mr." the queen said with a grin, "I knew that bastard would replace me sooner or later but just cause I messed up doesn't mean I should get kicked out this fast" he replied.

The queen played along "sorry man it's just the way it goes I guess" the queen told the person, the person then slowly got up and wiped off his pants he then looked up at the queen, "oh my f" the person said the queen took a good look at him then "wow my god" she replied "what the hell are you doing here!! And you stole my daughter and her baby's? For what money?" the queen demanded.

The person blinked again "excuse me do I know you lady?" the person asked "oh don't play dumb with me Mr I'm your cousin for god sake smarten up all already, except your punishment for what you've done even though its not your idea you helped with it" the queen said as she smacked him across the face.

Gaster stepped back a few steps "my lord hun your pissed aren't you?" Gaster dared to ask the queen then looked at Gaster with a bit of a glare "damn right i'm pissed dear", the queen replied Gaster crossed his arms then "that's my girl" Gaster said allowed.

The queen blushed as Mystogan started to roll on the ground while holding his face "damn it why am I the one who always gets hit I'm not some punching bag for anyone damn it!!!" Mystogan said, Gaster laughed at him.

"Well welcome to the club ......." Gaster told him Mystogan stopped rolling and stared at Gaster "do you get used like a punching bag two?" Mystogan simply asked, "yes sometimes but mostly by words I feel like a bag" Gaster replied as he decided to help him to his feet.

The queen looked into the window and saw two baby's in someone's arms. She then looked over to the bed to see someone on the bed. All the queen could do was stare, "that can't be my daughter her hair is red and there's someone cutting the poor person's hair" the queen said.

"Oh thats Brook alright the boss wanted to change her so when you all do come you guys wouldn't notice her at all" Mystogan told the queen while wapping himself again, "you know even if your my cousin your still scary ya know" Mystogan told the queen, The queen then smiled "of course I can be dah" the queen replied. The men both sighed at the same time.

:meanwhile:

Sebastian was cutting Brooks hair as Ciel held the two kids close, "what are we to do now boss I think she's well you know" Ciel told Sebastian, Sebastian stopped in the middle of cutting the back of her hair "don't you dare bring the D word ever not yet she's still here with us I can feel her" Sebastian told Ciel.

"I'll give these baby's to someone than and get to work on seeing what's wrong with her then boss" Ciel said Sebastian nodded and went back to cutting her hair, "I must say though she does have beautiful hair what a waste if only she did as she was told she could've at least have got me to keep it long" Sebastian said.

Ciel walked over to Kaoru and handed him the baby's "run, RUN, RUN like the wind go to the hospital they need help now" Ciel told Kaoru than handed him both baby's to him then went over to Brook to check her blood ect "omg" Ciel thought.

Ciel didn't want to worry Sebastian at all Ciel looked at Sebastian then down at Brook ''please be okay for your sake and for his he loves you and I know you've got an actual boyfriend out there as well that does too" Ciel thought.

Ciel flinched "where did that come from?" Ciel said allowed Ciel then put his hand on his mouth "where did what come from?" Sebastian asked looking up from finishing cutting, Ciel swallowed "oops" he thought, "ah well it's this bruise I don't know where it came from" Ciel said.

Sebastian then put the scissors down and got up to go over to look at the bruise "where in the hell did that come from, shouldn't that be on her arm?" sebastian asked, Ciel shrugged "lord only knows how many bruises she'll have now anyways my lord" Ciel replied.

:Bang, Bang, Bang, BANGGGG"

"Who's at the door? No one should be around" Sebastian told Ciel who was put bandages on Brook's arm Ciel turned around to see everyone else had looked out the door as well "we'll go and check for you boss" Edward said and ran out the door followed by Hikaru and Zero.

:few minutes later:

"What are you doing here, how'd you find this place? You're not supposed to be here or not yet, meh I'll just have to ketchup on beating you though I hate to beat the lady's so I'll just have to tie them right up then deal with them" Zero told the group Killer got angry and ran at Zero.

"You're not touching my women or my friends got it a hole!! Now give me back my friend NOW or I won't be able to tell you what will happen to you or your so called boss" Killer said once he got in Zero's face.