Chapter eleven

Cross then looked at Error for a few minutes "Error? Ahh had you forgotten you have powers?" Cross said to Error, Error looked at him dumb founded "of course I'm sure that'd work your a genius Hun" Error replied.

Error then focused all his magic and aimed it at the door once his power hit the door it bounced right back at everyone, everyone was knocked out, Error looked at Cross with sad eyes as he himself was fighting consciousness "damn that didn't work either" Error said as he fell unconscious.

..................................................................

:meanwhile with ciel's group:

"This seems not worth it boss can we please head back to the cottage?" Ciel asked impatiently Sebastian sighed "we're almost there Ciel honestly you're always like this I wish you'd make up your mind because we could've just sat there and waited for them to get back" Sebastian said with a sigh.

Ciel crossed his arms and looked out the window "what no cheep come back?" Edward yelled in the back of the trunk, Ciel just grumbled to himself, at that moment Sebastian's phone started to ring "ring ring ring" after the third ring.

Sebastian picked up his phone "Hello, got any news for me?" Sebastian asked "yeah I got news where the f... are you guys I have the girl you asked and you're not here" the driver yelled in his ear.

The driver then heard a noise in the background "you have who now?" Ciel asked "I said I have Brook with me and her friends who are in my unbreakable car" the driver said again the driver then heard another noise.

"Stay where you are we are coming back" Sebastian said "fine but you better hurry I think the sleeping spell is wearing off" the driver said then hanged up the phone an hour later Sebastian and Ciel got back

They rush out of the car Ciel let the two boys out and Sebastian ran to the door and Sebastian ram the door open and followed the driver to a cage and saw Brook pasting "it about F ing time you got back late me the F... OUT NOW" Brook yelled.

Ciel and the two boys busted out laughing "yep she's pissed again" Edward said Zero looked at the cage then at Brook "hey Brook when did you get fat again" Zero said Brook got so pissed Brook slammed Zero into a wall again with her magic.

All everybody could do was stare "I am NOT F... FAT ASSHOLE" Brook yelled "and this is why I told you two hurry I could barely hold her it only lasted an half an hour and she is flipping feisty" the driver said "I missed you to whore" Zero said.

Ciel and Sebastian looked at Zero with death in their eyes :meanwhile with Zelda: Zelda woke up from her nap and sat up and once she was fully sitting up Nicole appeared on her lap Zelda jumped "Nicole! how the hell did you get here" Zelda yelled Hal and the nurse came running in.

"What's wrong dear? " Hal said then saw Nicole "what the hell I gave you to Brook how did she end up here?" Hal asked the two girls shrugged Zelda felt Brook's energy then, Zelda tried to jump out of the bed Hal put his hands out.

"Honey what is it? you need to rest" Hal said "My SISTER IS IN TROUBLE I CAN REST LATER" Zelda yelled Hal looked at the nurse "I'm sorry I have to go" he told the nurse then turned to Zelda "honey stay here me and your mom will deal with this and get Brook back safe and sound again" Hal told her with a sigh.

"I wonder who the idiot is this time if they hurt Brook's kids in any way I'm going to kill them" Hal said to himself as he ran out to find the queen :meanwhile with the driver: "holy sh.. If Brook is awake that means her friends will be coming after me soon umm I'll be back" the driver said.

"Yeah you stupid prick you better do something about them" Ciel said the driver then started to leave to go to his car "your too much of a scaredy cat no wonder why you just left them in the car" Zero told the driver.

"Shut the F up Zero or are you really asking for a death wish because I'll do it for you" Sebastian sneered the driver ignored Zero delt with Brook's friends, the driver then was back in a few minutes Brook jumped at the cage door "what the f... did you do this time" Brook said and rolled her eyes.

The driver just smiled "ohh there all the way back where they started" the driver told her "you mean the castle?" Brook asked "are you sure this girl is not stupid because she is acting like one" the driver said.

"Say that again about my girl and your ass is grass" Sebastian said "I'm your girl really since when?  I don't even know you and even if I did I wouldn't date you" she told Sebastian.

Ciel went up to the cage "say that again missy you don't deserve my lord but here we are he is trying his best with you" Ciel said Brook stepped back " and who are you?" Brook asked "not that I'm that important but the name is Ciel" Ciel said.

Brook stepped further back "oh my god this can't be real your my sister's ex" Brook said while being scared Ciel then started to grin "oh really so you know my Zelda and now I know you are her sister double the price two princess then one" Ciel said.

"Okay wait go back she is a princess? " the driver said "what you thought Zelda was the only princess? that we were after nope Brook is also one" Ciel said the driver started to rub his hands together "you really want that fat whale" Zero and Edward said at the same time.

Ciel slapped both of them in the face "hey back off It's not my fault that I'm having four kids wait ummm....nothing" Brook slipped they all stared at Brook "if she is having four then how many kids did Zelda have?" Kaoru asked.

"When she got in the car I only saw one baby" the driver said "it must have been Zelda's baby because if Brook is having four they would still be in her stomach" Ciel smiled even more to the point and it creeped out Brook.

"So I guess I was right you are a whore" Zero said with a smile the driver just smacked Zero Brook look at Sebastian "don't worry Brook I'll take good care of them for yeah" Sebastian said Brook then went up to the cage door and stared at Sebastian for a second.