Chapter twelve

As she was staring at Sebastian she started to gather all her magic up Sebastian went to the door as well Sebastian grinned, "by the end of this you will be mine silly girl you haven't changed one bit your the same girl I fell for" Sebastian said.

"Wait you fell in love with this whale over here?" The twins said Brook then used her magic and tried to hit Sebastian and the twins, but the Magic hit the bars and blasted herself backwards Brook fell backwards and landed on the ground.

They all laughed except Sebastian "okay I had enough of this let's get her before she gets back up and kills us" Sebastian said, Ciel then stopped laughing and realised what Sebastian meant "yeah your right let's get this over with so we can deal with her better" Ciel said.

Everybody stopped laughing Sebastian opened the door and ran to her as he pulled something out of his pocket Brook gave Sebastian a look and was about to attack him, but Ciel came out of nowhere and held her down.

"Oh no you're not going anywhere Missy don't even think about it" Ciel said as he held her down Brook started to squirm in Ciel's hands "are you guys going to stand there like zombies or are you going to help?!" Ciel yelled, they then all started to run over "you two can't handle Brook after all can you?" Zero said.

"Fine then a hole if you can do better with a pregnant person show me you can do better" Ciel snapped zero then shut up as he got there and shoved Ciel aside and held her down, "fine... I'll show you I can do better" Zero said Sebastian did nothing, "okay uhh put the damn thing on already" Zero said.

As Zero finished telling him Brook sat up quickly "this is my chance" Brook thought, Brook then bit Zero's hand Zero screamed and let her go, the driver ran up and threw her backwards, as she went backwards she took part of Zero's skin with her, Zero screamed his ass off.

The twins came closer and then held her down so Sebastian could finish, when they all pinned Brook down Sebastian then put the necklace on Brook in a hurry, Ciel let go of Brook and Sebastian went into Ciel's place,Ciel pulled her arm close to him and pulled out a ring.

"Holy shit she is feisty damn I wish I knew where she got that from" the driver said Brook kept wiggling, Sebastian got fed up and sat on her arm Brook tried to scream but couldn't, Sebastian and Ciel smiled at each other once the ring was on.

Brook started to feel weird after a few seconds everyone got off of Brook and watched her to see what she'd do but Brook just laid there staring at the ceiling. The twins stared down at Brook, "what's wrong with her now?" they both asked "maybe she's in shock? Or maybe we drained more of her powers then I thought" Zero replied.

The driver then looked Brook up and down with a smile for a few minutes then the smile turned into a frown "what's that on her wrist? It looks weird" the driver told them, everyone else then looked down at her wrist "oh that's a gadget that Inky made for her because lito broke her voice" Edward commented.

"Oh really? Then she'd be no good for what I want her for but....her four babies would be good as they weren't damaged like their mother has" the driver said, Ciel and Sebastian looked over to the driver and stared at Sebastian then went over to the driver and grabbed him by the neck.

"You aren't touching my girl I told you and no one else is either though I don't care for the babes thoughts you can have but DO NOT TOUCH what's mine or your dead, with no warning whatsoever" Sebastian told the driver.

The driver's eyes widened then "put him down boss we still need him for just a bit more then if you decide too you can kill him" Ciel told Sebastian, Sebastian looked over his shoulder "good point" he replied then looked at the driver.

"Your life is spared for now but I will KILL YOU if you do anything I don't like and I'll get someone else" Sebastian told the driver then put him down, Sebastian then walked back over to Brook and pulled her upwords "what's wrong with you, you look lifeless all of the sudden" Sebastian said.

Brook just stared at him as he took her to a chair then Ciel and Sebastian took off her watch Brook started to panic "n-no p-please n-no" Brook squeaked Sebastian, Ciel and the driver looked at her Zero, Hikaru, Kaoru and Edward started laughing Brook tried to gather up her magic but found out she couldn't.

Brook started to freak in her head "what the hell? What's happening? Omg why can't I use or feel my magic?" she thought frantic now, "Z-Z-Z- Zelda sis please helppp I need you and the boys, I'm soooo scared i'm afraid I might die this time" Brook said in her mind but there was no answer from Zelda.

..........................................

:meanwhile:

Mafia and the others blinked a few times then looked around Mafia started to freak then as he noticed they were back at the hospital, "damn it!!" Mafia yelled as he opened the door "someone's going to pay for this no one messes with me or my woman" Mafia said as he got out, everyone opened their side doors and followed Mafia into the hospital.

"I know how you feel Maff but don't get carried away at least not yet you need to keep it together just for a bit" Cassie told him bravely, Mafia whipped around and stared her down Cassie stood her ground and stared back at Mafia, Mafia then nodded then started for the hospital doors again.

..........................

:Meanwhile:

Gaster ran to the queen's room to find that Hal was there. Gaster stood in the doorway, the queen felt eyes on her then and she looked towards the doorway, the queen then teared up once she saw Gaster there at the door Gaster ran to her and hugged her.

"Everything will be alright in the end your majesty we'll find and gather everyone and hunt down these b.......s that I promise you, no one should go through all of this alone no one should have to feel this alone" Hal told the queen.

The queen looked over at Hal in shock "what's gotten into you? You've never spoken like that before though I appreciate it, it makes me feel a bit better to know you're here to help us even if you're with my daughter you never were this helpful before.

"Your daughter I guess changed me for the better your highness which i'm very grateful to her for that but don't tell her that please" Hal replied with a laugh the queen and Gaster laughed as well "oh trust me I won't she'll hold it against either one of us if I do" the queen answered.