Chapter twenty four

Cross gave Blue wide eyes and backed away from him everybody looked at Blue "why is everybody looking at me I was only trying to fit them in the back they may be a bit broken" Blue said "Blue how high are you still scaring me?" Daisy asked all Blue did was smile at her.

Daisy hid behind Killer "would you cut it out your scaring people" killer said the kids started to kick Brook started to laugh Mafia looked down "what's up now silly girl?" Mafia asked.

"Ask them that" Brook said as they kicked again Mafia felt them kicking that time "wow are they getting angry or something?" Mafia asked a second later Hikaru came out the door and watched the grup as they started to make their plans, Hikaru started down the stairs.

He kept looking at Blue until he turned a corner then he started to run Brook then hugged Mafia tighter Mafia went in the car with Brook on his lap the rest saw the way he held Brook and they busted out laughing.

Error, Blue, Killer and Mystogan got into the car with Mafia and Brook "hey by the way Master what would you and miss lovely Daisy would like to eat for dinner tonight?" Brook sweetly asked Mafia just started to get jealous.

They all just stared at Brook when the girls, Cross and Hal got in their car, they drove off an hour later into the drive Mystogan turned sideways and started to apologise to Mafia and Brook 20 minutes later.

Brook's and Mafia's eyes went red "SHUT THE F UP ALL READY WE F ING GET IT" they both said at the same time Error just stare "you guys are annoying be quiet for once" Error told them they started to be quiet for a while soon after they could hear banging again.

At the same time Brook started cuddling Mafia, as Mafia and Brook started to worry and tears started to come down her face "don't worry Brook we'll see them very soon just hold on" Killer said Blue looked at Brook "why don't you call Zelda" Blue said.

"Who has Zelda's number?" Error asked Mafia, grabbed Brook's phone out of his pocket and dialled Zelda's number, the phone ring three times Zelda picked up and Mafia put Zelda on speaker.

"H-he-hello? Who is this?" Zelda asked weakly "hello Zelda its us how are you? Hope you and the kids are okay" Error said "I-I'm fine and the kids are fine who are you?" Zelda replied "is Gaster there with you?" Blue asked "yes but he went to get me something" Zelda answered.

"Oh that's good I hope he stays with you till the queen gets back there at least" Killer said "we're your family" Killer added, "yes I hope they both stay I need help, I don't really want to watch three kids" Zelda replied.

Brook jumped up then and bashed her head on the roof "my kids are with you?!!! Oh i'm soooo glad to hear that" Brook said with relief pouring through her voice "are you alright? I think I heard a bang?" Zelda asked.

"My family hmmm really? Cause I haven't seen any family here no one visits" Zelda told them with sarcasm in her voice, "oh we did and would if we hadn't gotten busy saving your sister" Mafia blurted out and blushed as Brook looked up at him with a cute smile.

Error clear his throat "we need to deal with something at the moment then we'll be on our way to the hospital, to see you and the kids" Error told Zelda, "that'd be good to see someone besides babies that only cry and poop" Zelda teased.

"Haha so sorry to leave you with babies that don't talk like us but we can't sit there at the hospital all day while there's trouble around the area or the fact that your sister was yet again in trouble" Mystogan told Zelda Brook busted out laughing.

Then gave Mystogan dagger eyes Mystogan then pushed up against the door\window, "sorry, sorry, sorry but isn't it true? Even a little?" Mystogan asked as the banging began again.

"What is that noise? Holy you need a new car guys" Zelda said "your right we do we'll probably borrow another car before we come to the hospital" Blue replied, "how are my kids doing? I'm so worried right now about them your EX took them out" Brook told Zelda.

"I know dear I'm so sorry that he's an ass but he was probably obeying orders but still he should've said no, but they are fine though your daughter is getting more attention cause she's having problems right now" Zelda explained tiredly.

"Well you sound tired Zelda why don't you go and get some rest we're almost at our spot we need to be we'll see you in a bit okay?" Killer said, "yes alright sounds good i'm sorry i'm tired I had a bad night last night and it wasn't the babies" Zelda told Killer.

Zelda then hung up and the group heard a buzz then and Error turned off the phone and looked in the mirror at Brook "are you going to be alright now?" Error asked, Brook nodded as she laid her head back onto Mafia's chest and fell asleep.

:30 minutes later:

They got to a hotel and everyone but Mafia and Brook got out of the car, Brook was still asleep and Mafia didn't want to wake her up as Killer and Error go to the trunk and grabbed the two boys Cross pulled up beside them.

Cross and Hal went over to help Killer and Error the boys stood Sebastian and Ciel up and started walking into the hotel, the girls then got out of the car and went over to see that Brook and Mafia were still in the car.

"Is she okay?" Cassie asked "yeah she just asleep that's all" Blue said from behind Cassie, Cassie jumped and turned around Blue smiled big "why hello there miss" Blue added as he grabbed her and pulled her close.

"You are one evil demon from hell" Cassie said "why thank you Cassie but you and Brook are evil" Blue replied "sorry Blue but Brook is more evil like Karma" Daisy said on the other side of Cassie.

"Would you guys please be quiet? She is sleeping and you might not want to wake up Karma" Mafia said Cassie and Daisy nodded and went behind the boys and Blue still did not let Cassie go, Brook slowly woke up.

"Hey daddy what's going on oh I mean hun" Brook said Mafia was surprised Brook blushed and got out of the car a second later she almost fell but Mystogan caught Brook just in time Mafia jumped out and grabbed her.

"Don't touch my waifu" Mafia said Brook blushed even more "Brook is not your waifu" Mystogan said Daisy then came back to Brook and Mafia "excuse me guys I forgot something oh and Mystogan those two are going to be husband and wife" Daisy said as she got something out of the car.