Chapter thirty three

:meanwhile at the hospital:

"I've run out of patients with these guys. What's going on? Why hasn't Hal called me back? That's it I'm leaving I can leave now if I wanted" Zelda thought as she looked down at Gaster Blaster who was snuggled close to Zelda.

"Wow he's cute when he's not a little terror I guess it's true what grandma said, dogs can be cute and cuddly when they want to or if they have a good owner" Zelda thought as she pet Gaster a little bit.

Gaster felt Zelda's energy spike and he woke up and looked at her sideways Zelda looked down and smiled at Gaster "I'm going to be leaving today Gaster blaster I need to get to Brook I think she's in danger" Zelda told blaster.

Gaster Blaster stood at attention and started to moan towards the door Zelda looked up at the door to find the very person she was leaving to see, "Brook.....what are you doing here?" Zelda started Brook started to walk towards her bed.

"Where's Mafia?" Zelda asked looking around Brook shrugged and just sat down in a chair "listen Zelda I'm leaving for awhile I hope you understand and Mafia isn't coming either i'm just sick and tired of being used" Brook said.

"Used? What are you going on about I'm sure that's not true and is a misunderstanding come on we can work things out I'm sure Brook come on we'll go together I was just going to ask to get discharged anyways" Zelda said.

Zelda reached over and grabbed the buzzer "don't Zelda just don't please just take care of yourself and my niece, I'm just here to say hi and bye for now I'll be back soon I just need time." Brook said while getting up already.

Gaster Blaster whimpered and Brook smiled and patted him on the head, "please take care of my sister and niece Gaster while I'm gone for me huh" Brook said then bent down and kissed him then Brook left the room.

Zelda didn't get to say a thing as she was too shocked from what she just was told but Zelda shook it off as the door closed, "Brook come back please can't we talk about this BROOK!!!!" Zelda yelled in her head "NO" Brook replied.

Brook sighed "Look I'm sorry sis we can always talk through here but I need to be alone with my thoughts please don't come after me I don't want to be found" Brook told Zelda, "but what about the kids? What if you're in trouble? Or worse kidnapped again" Zelda said.

"I hear you but just stop nothing can talk me out of this and don't tell Mafia or Hal you seen me they might be looking for me soon and I don't need them I'll call you if I do get into trouble I'm not stupid" Brook said then disconnected there link.

"Brook, Brook......BROOOOK" Zelda yelled again but nothing no answer Zelda jumped out of bed then as Gaster fell to the floor she ran to the door and ripped it open Zelda looked one way then the other but no Brook to be found.

"Damn that girl what's going on in her head? And what's these men done for her to skip down" Zelda said with a pissed voice, Zelda went back to her bed and got her phone off the table again and called Hal.

:Ring, Ring, RING: there was no answer so she hung up "damn it damn it DAMN IT this is why I should leave now and go to the hotel" Zelda said with a still pissed off tone.

:RING, RING, RING: still no answer so Zelda threw the phone against the wall "damn them why wouldn't they answer Gaster wonder what they're up too" Zelda said, Gaster just painted and wagged his tail Zelda sighed and grinned.

"Your right you wouldn't know as you got stuck here with me" Zelda said as she sat on the bed, a few minutes later the nurse ran into the room and looked around "everything okay mis? I heard a loud bang in here" the nurse asked as she saw Zelda's phone on the ground broken.

The nurse then laughed "what was the matter with your phone? Didn't work or something?" the nurse asked Zelda just shook her head "for some reason I couldn't get a hold of my boyfriend or my sister's boyfriend so I threw it hope it still works" Zelda said.

Gaster Blaster got his back up as the nurse got close to Zelda's phone Zelda got up and grabbed Gaster Blaster "behave mr or I'll have you dad come and get you when I get a hold of him" Zelda said.

:back at the hotel:

:RING, RING, RING:

"Who is that? We kind of busy?!" Killer asked Hal, Hal took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the screen "oh no it's Zelda I shouldn't answer that yet i'll call her back" Hal said as it then stopped ringing Hal put his phone back into his pocket.

Error came out of the bathroom then and went to the second door, Error then Closed it then looked at Cross and to Ciel "your smart Ciel for not running" Error said :RING, RING, RING: everyone then looked at Mafia.

Mafia then dug into his pocket and reached for his phone and saw his screen "its Zelda I wouldn't know what to say to her right now I'm too confused/pissed right now I wouldn't know what to say" Mafia said as he put his phone back into his pocket.

Everyone sighed "yeah I wouldn't know what to say either we'll have to deal with it advengally but right now we need to deal with this one mess at a time" Cross said from behind Mafia.

Mafia jumped back "Jesus don't do that Cross like f we have it bad enough here right now" Mafia said through his teeth Hal smiled and nodded, "least your trying Mafia" Hal said Mafia crossed his arms "shut upp your not my mom" Mafia said.

Hal laughed "all the same dude just remember our little chat" Hal told him, "what chat? We had no chat outside you just pulled me out cause you didn't want me to kill him though I should've" Mafia said with a grin.

"I told you I'd deny it" Mafia mouthed "I don't know what's going on between you too but can we please get on with it? Like we have this guy to deal with and the fact of calling Zelda back and informing her about the bad news" Killer said.

"Okay you call her then you tell everyone else too while you're at it as they'd be mad at us that she has left and that we killed someone who we were keeping for info sure you can deal with this mess for us" Error told him.

Killer sighed and just sat down "okay well then why am I here? I could be with Daisy right now I could be watching tv or something" Killer complained, Hal laughed "oh suck it up you're a part of the family now through thick and thin" Hal told killer with a smile.