Chapter nineteen

Mafia went up to Daisy and raised his hand Killer ran out as everybody else followed "don't you dare think about it" Killer yelled Daisy smiled at him Mafia threw his both hands up "I wasn't even going to hit her" Mafia said.

Killer got to Mafia and pushed him "yeah right don't give me that load of Sh..." Killer said everybody started yelling at Mafia, Mafia then walked to the car and got into the driver's seat and started to drive off.

Everybody just stared Cross shook his head "tipple Mafia" Cross said out loud then Cross got a bad feeling Cross looked at Error "I think we need to go after him NOW I'm getting a bad feeling all the sudden" Cross said.

"No leave him be were better off without him" Cassie said "what do you think what Brook would say or do if she heard you say that" Error said "oh who cares we haven't been friends long" Cassie said "who give's a fuck how long you two been friends she in trouble and your going to let you friends boyfriend run off like that" Cross said.

"You know what, what if you two girls got kidnapped and Brook did exactly the same thing you guys are doing you think she would leave you guys there" Error started to say "hell yeah she would she only takes care of herself" Daisy interrupted "oh hell Fing no she wouldn't she you come and find you and save you F ing A.... and yet you sit here and doing nothing and you know what we should leave you girls here to think Brook is also going to be your sister in law so your going to have to suck it up with Mafia" Error yelled.

Cross gave Error a hug "accurately Error is right I remember her saving me from falling because I was being chased by mean people and Brook got in the way and she got hurt by them but she kept a smile on her face" Hal said "and we didn't even know each other at that time and I took her back to bandage her up" Hal added.

Killer pat Hal back "was she crazy back then she must be crazy now" Killer teased "accurately I called her Crazy when she got in the way but she didn't care she cared more about me then herself" Hal said Cross looked away.

"Brook saved Cross too when Cross was in an Alleyway Crossy boy got into a fight he thought he could win the fight but instead he lost he fell to the ground Cross almost lost his head if Brook wan's not there and she managed to snap the sword" Error said.

"You know what I beat Mafia wishes he was here now with all this story about Brook" Cross laughed the girls crossed their arms "okay no more talking lets go find Mafia if where to to find him first" they said with a sigh then everybody hurried into their cars and sped off.

...........................................

With Mafia

Mafia stopped and looked around and noticed he didn't know where he was period so Mafia got out of the car and sat on the nearest rock then suddenly Ink came out of nowhere and Mafia blinked "Ink I must be going nuts" Mafia told himself

"I can't be seeing Ink he's dead" He said to himself Ink turned around at the sound of his name "well well well look who it is nice seeing you again and I am not here to fight before you say anything" Ink said Mafia raised his brow.

"Fine then how did you find me and how are you alive?" Mafia asked "we can talk about me letter but first we have a big problem it's our girl Brook she came to me begging for Help and she is scared she doesn't know what is going on all she knows is she's losing her powers and is with bad guys she was the one who bought me back to life to tell you that you need to hurry up and save her NOW and she look so pale she might be dying" Ink said.

Mafia started to tear up "what are you doing, don't be a B.... now she needs you I only got until sunset then I go back to Hell now get off your sorry Ass and get to her Now" Ink yelled at Mafia "I would do it myself but I'm lost..." Mafia said Ink rolled his eyes.

Ink then heard something coming "I don't think you're lost yet my friend I hear somebody so if you excuse me I got to run it was nice seeing you again" Ink said then poofed out Mafia then started crying.

Cross then came around the tree and saw Mafia crying Cross then ran to Mafia "why are you crying like a B.... now?" Crossed asked Mafia looks down then everybody then came and saw Mafia crying.

"oh I don't know I just saw Ink and he told me about Brook that she is in danger like I said and I think it's too late now and she is super scared" Mafia yelled at Cross "bullshit more Bullshit" Daisy said Ink then suddenly popped out of nowhere "what bullshit honey" Ink said with his hands on his hips and said it with a sassy tone.

Everybody looked at Ink "you can't be Ink he's dead come off it" Error said "oh don't worry I still wish I was dead but I promised a beautiful lady I'd help her out to tell her boyfriend to suck it and get off his lazy ass and her friends and to go F...... help her and also she is scared as F and she is really in danger and since you guys aren't going and just fooling around she is going to end up dead and I really don't want her in hell I already got my sister" Ink remarked.

Mafia blinked his tears away and got up yet again "don't act all Mr turfy just cause you will die again I can send you there very quickly as you" Mafia told Ink, Ink rolled his eyes.

"But of course I knew since you did kill me once or twice" Ink replied with a sigh "my point is I think she's on her deathbed and that's why she's scared and as weak as she is now please help her for all of our sake" Ink asked. 

Cross turned and looked at Error right away Error frowned knowing then Cross and Error sighed "fine, fine we will though we were going to go get her anyways" Error said, Ink sighed with relief "oh really well then what are we waiting for let's go" Ink told them and hurried to the car.

Killer looked at Daisy then and saw her face was sooo red, Killer got a little scared till he saw her head to the car, Killer then scratched his head "oh please can we stop the drama?" Killer asked Cassie just laughed at Killer as she wrapped her arms around herself.

Everyone nodded "I wish we could just get to Brook and finally settling things ugh i'm so tired I just wish for a normal life after this or more of a life after these kidnappings grr" Cassie added, Killer shook his head "I know how you feel really I do but the thing is I don't know what's happening after this" Killer told Cassie.