Chapter thirty

:meanwhile at the hospital:

Gasters phone rang "wha-who is calling me?" Gaster wondered but grabbed it from his pocket to see who it was "it's the queen but she's in the hospital too" Gaster told Zelda, Zelda looked at Gaster blaster then to Gaster and shrugged.

"Well since you're with me she figures she needs to call you I guess" Zelda said, "hello hun are you alright? You scared me back there" Gaster said with a worried tone.

"Hahaha yes i'm alright dear calm down I just over did it that's all I guess I shouldn't have left yet, I sure got an ear full from my dr and he said I'm not to leave this time until he knows i'm ready himself" the queen told Gaster with a laugh.

Gaster sighed "so where are you now? What floor? Did you want me to come over?" Gaster asked the queen laughed again "sure you can come up for a few minutes, but I was told to rest for a bit but i'm sure he wouldn't mind for a minute" the queen replied.

Gaster looked at Zelda then to Gaster blaster then back to Zelda "did you want me to go back home and get Clare? And take Gaster to Mafia?" Gaster asked, Zelda smiled at Clare's name "i'd love to see Clare but Gaster is alright here for now" Zelda said.

"Well you decide if your coming up or not i'm in room 1010 if not talk to you later dear" the queen said Gaster looked at how tired Zelda was and imagined how tired the queen must be, "it's alright love you get some rest i'll talk to you later your majesty" Gaster answered.

The queen yawn then and hung up Gaster put his phone away and looked at Zelda again "you don't look so good either you should get a bit more rest sweetie i'm going to go see the kids again before I leave, did you want Gaster gone too?" Gaster asked.

"Okay I guess I should I am a little still and didn't notice it leave Blaster here he can cuddle or lay beside me or something" Zelda answered, Zelda then slipped down the bed and laid down Gaster blaster snuggled close by.

Gaster fluffed her pillows and pulled up the blanket for her then started to leave but once he got to the door he turned around and looked at Zelda and found Gaster Blaster now on top of Zelda, Gaster watched as they drifted off.

Gaster then closed the door and headed up to see the kids one more time before he left for some air he'd been there for a while now, "I need to go somewhere for a while myself" he told himself tiredly, Gaster then dragged his legs to the elevator and went up to the baby ward.

When Gaster got up to the ward he went to find the kids he saw the three kids through the window but didn't see theirs "omg not again" Gaster thought as he began to panic again.

Gaster ran into the room and looked around as nurses did move them around but it was no where to be found "omg" he thought, Gaster then saw a nurse with a clipboard in hand.

"Excuse me ma'am" Gaster said as he went up to her "yes sr?" the nurse replied "i'm looking for my child I don't see her anywhere here" Gaster said "oh are you Gaster?" the nurse asked Gaster nodded "yes whats wrong?" Gaster asked.

"Nothing sr shes just with your wife she wanted to spend some time with her as she needed to rest but she insisted she wouldn't if she didn't see her" the nurse replied with a smile, Gaster laughed nodding again "yes that'd be her for sure" Gaster said.

The nurse kept smiling "well would you like to see your nieces and nephew? Now though sr?" the nurse asked Gaster, smiled "yes i'd love to see them now for a few minutes" Gaster replied.

"Very well," the nurse said as she started to walk away Gaster followed the nurse. Gaster noticed that starfire wasn't there anymore and that there were only two there now.

"Where is starfire? What's going on now?" Gaster asked the nurse, the nurse then looked down "oh ah she went for a check up with the main dr as we were talking" the nurse said while looking everywhere but at Gaster, Gaster sighed "is she alright?" Gaster asked.

"We don't know as of yet I guess she was acting weird last night and she isn't doing well today either though she is smaller than the others we thought she'd be alright but now we know different" the nurse explained.

Gaster started to get worried Gaster started to pace back and forth in front of con's crib "so much is going on these days i'm surprised i'm not in here with all the stress were all in" Gaster said allowed.

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that but don't you want to see him now? Or did you change your mind and want to hold him later?" the nurse said now impatiently "yeah I'm here I might as well give him a quick hug" Gaster said.

:back at the hotel:

"This is B....... I think I should find my way back to the house or the hospital and I feel like I should head back to the hospital first before I do go back home" Brook thought looking around her glad no one from her family was there.

Brook then started to walk to the car knowing they left spare keys in the car but once she got there she looked back to find Cross there watching her, "I knew someone was watching me I felt eyes" Brook told him.

Cross nodded I just got here actually "where your going princess? Your needed here you know? And what about Mafia I never see you with out him at least not for a while" Cross said.

"Yeah about that for one he's busy and two I needed out of there haven't you realized how clingy I am with him what if something bad happens like what if he's been playing all along?" the princess started to ramble.

Cross laughed so hard his ribs started to hurt "oh princess Brook your too funny I swear you always were in your own way there sis" Cross told Brook, Brook crossed her arms "what does that mean? What are you trying to say? "Brother" I mean I've never known a feeling like this before" Brook replied.

"I'm trying to tell you your always clueless my dear sister you always were up and down you always had your guard up, I think it's time to let your guard down even just a little bit he loves you, you know" Cross answered Brook shook her head.

"And you were always one to easily let your guard down for people that's why your hurt most of the time now look I don't want to talk about this with you besides I need to go and check on the kids right now" Brook said and turned around and got into the car.

Cross went up to the car and held the door "your making a mistake you know this right? Even if it is true that you need to check them, I'm sure Gaster would have called. I think Mafia needs you right now more since they're in the hospital" Cross explained Brook shook her head"I need to clear my own head Cross".