Epilogue

6 days had passed a since the defeat of Vesper. Once that had happened they all returned to school with Ryu and Kira not in uniform. In fact they were both on a stage in front of the entire school.

Glynda: Everyone, Mr and Miss Lucile have something too announce to you all.

They all looked at them curious.

Ryu: Well everyone, starting at the end of school, we won't be classmates any longer. Or probably see each other again for a good while. We won't be students here at Kuoh Academy.

The were murmurs going around mostly of confusion and shock.

Kira: A few weeks ago, me and my brother got invitations to Beacon Academy.

They both held invitations up shocking the class before they all cheered loudly. The ORC and student councils looked happy and sad holding back tears.

Ryu: I don't know exactly how to say it. I've never been the best at saying how I really feel, but leaving this place is actually kinda hard. I have so many great memories here. Even though I was an introvert some of you guys really were great and looked after me. Mostly the ORC down there come on guys.

They all looked at the ORC and started clapping.

Kira: I just wanna let you all know that I'm great full for the hospitality you showed even though I wasn't here for too long.

Ryu: Kuoh is definitely gonna be my home, but before I leave, I know you all loved that little concert I put on so I'll sing one last time for you all!

They all cheered loudly as Kira picked up a guitar as they both began playing and Ryu began to sing.

Ryu: Ask if you can hear the sound
Of my voice through the cold hard ground
I lost it while searching for you
I screamed into the dark!
If the world we're living in
Has a single would that you love
If it holds a shred of meaning
Well then it's worth every fight!
And when all that we know
Comes to push and shove
THEN WE WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!
The colors we see are new to you and me
When we SEE THE SKY!
As we began to run
So we could finally feel the sun!
Finally you and I feel so alive
I feel you're beating heart!
If you believe in me
We'll find where we were meant to be!
Now who cares about tomorrow
If Today we are Free?
My Answer Is Always Yes.
That I Will Always Be
WITH YOU~!

Ryu took a breath pushing his hair back with everyone cheering.

Ryu: Thank you everyone!!

Kira: We'll miss you all!!

They walked down from the stage as Glynda met with them.

Glynda: I hope you two find you're time at Beacon well spent and enjoyable. Because I think you will.

She walked off leaving Ryu confused.

Ryu: 'Why do I feel like she's gonna be there?'

TIME SKIP!!

Ryu: Didn't think you played like that. Where'd you learn?

Kira: Oh I just picked it up from you bro. They walked back to the house expecting nothing but where surprised when they saw everyone around a cake.

All: SURPRISE!!!!

Ryu looked away hiding his tears while Kira smiled with tears rolling down face.

Ryu (Emotional): Ohhh Fu- C-Come on guys.

Kira: Did you really all- *Sniff* Looks at this.

Xenovia: It's the very least we could do. You both already have done so much.

Vali: Yeah, from stopping a reawakened evil to I can't even say what.

Akane: You bo the earned it.

Ryu: I just can't believe you found time to do this.

Koneko: It helps when you have 2 time stopping Vampires.

Ryu wiped away a tear from his face.

Asia: This is the best way we could think of to say thank you all for everything! Don't cry!

Tiamat: Just accept it you two.

Fafnir: It's some good Karma for you two this once.

Ryu: Alright then.

Kira wiped her tears away before smiling again.

Kira: Thank you all so much!

Rias: Don't thank us, just have fun!

Ryu: Don't have to tell me twice! LET'S PARTY!!

For the rest of the day they all had some good fun with them men armwrestling with Kiba coming in last after Issei. Soon after they all went to bed with the three girls much more "Handsy" than usual. Soon in the blink of an eye a day had passed with Ryu and Kira having all of their stuff packed.

Ryu: Well guys, this'll be it for a while.

Akane: Be safe my sweet kids.

Darak: And no matter what, stay kicking ass.

Kira: For sure!

They all hugged before Ryu looked towards the three girls who all went around giving him a kiss which he returned.

Ryu: Love you guys to.

Koneko: Don't be afraid to call for help.

Ryu: Sure thing Koneko.

He hugged her picking her up.

Akeno: You better take me out on that date like you promised.

Ryu: Maybe.

Xenovia: I'll be prone with my baby making skills when we next meet Ryu.

Ryu: ... You know what, better than before.

Asia: What does she mean Ryu?

Xenovia: Oh just-

Ryu/Issei/Kira: PERVERT HER AND THE HEAD COMES OFF!!!

They all laughed before they stopped.

Ryu: Love you guys.

The all embraced in a group hug before the two went off.

Kira: You know something Ryu?

Ryu: What?

Kira: For a while we didn't even know each other existed. Now it's like we're inseparable.

Ryu: I know what you mean.

Tiamat: A few hardcore months like this does that for siblings.

Fafnir: And let's not forget you two are actually not gonna die to be separated.

Ryu: Perks of being immortal.

Soon they both saw quite a sight. A futuristic airship. Both of them looked at each other with the same thought.

Ryu: New Adventure?

Kira: New Adventure.

Ryu: Screw it, no stopping us. And we have portal guns.

Kira: Yup.

They went on board with Ryu looking to the moon. Immediately when the ship moved it became shattered.

Ryu: No telling what this new side will hold.

Kira: Whatever it is, we'll be ready.

They twins then fist bumped smirking.

BOOK END!!