Chapter 17: Search for the God Gears

Ryu wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the night as he still thought about what Darak and Akane told him. He closed his eyes but just couldn't fall asleep. When they all got out of bed Ryu had bags under his eyes like he had never had before.

Kiba: Jeez man!

Rias: What happened to you?!

Ryu: Oh you can- *YAWN* Too tired to curse now...

Issei: For fu- *Yawn*

Kira: *Yawn*Okay all three of us are two tired to curse properly...

Xenovia: Seriously, what went on with you three?

Ryu: A new fucking threat that's what.

Koneko: Oh great. Let me guess, a full blown monster this time?

Darak: She might as well be.

TIME SKIP!!

Asia: You have a sister?

Rias: And she was the first Vampire Devil hybrid?

Darak: Yes, but her powers haven't fully recovered yet. It will take time. I can only guess that in 15 more days she will be at maximum power.

Azazel: So then the world is doomed then.

Azazel came into the room showing signs of genuine anger.

Akane: We can't know for sure.

Azazel: Vesper was too much for us back then and it won't make a difference how much more experience we have now. Akane you were already on par with God himself back in the day and Darak is even stronger than that. How are we supposed to defeat someone like that when they must have had time to adapt to that power for hundreds of years?!

Darak: Well, there could be one way...

Akane: Darak, you couldn't actually be talking about that method.

Ryu: What method?

Azazel: Oh. That one. It could work given that they just can't die.

Kira: Explain.

Darak: Well, it was a time long before I became completely un killable. And before Vesper was completely drowned in that power. Us and you're uncles were searching for 5 Legendary Sacred Gears. They were scattered through the earth, and were known as the God Gears.

Kiba: God Gears?

Azazel: Wait, Azrael told me about that legend once. I didn't think it was true though.

Xenovia: How powerful were they?

Darak: Well, they were said to have so much power even God couldn't control them.

Ryu: That's a bluff!

Tiamat: No Ryu, they do exist.

Fafnir: How the do you know about them Tiamat?

Ddraig: Yes. Neither I or Fafnir have any knowledge of those gears.

Tiamat: I don't know. For some reason, I just do.

Ryu: Ok then, where are they located?

Darak: I don't know. My memory is a bit foggy since I became immortal and the others were turned into their own kind of vampires after the search lead me to mocking God for not being able to control his creations. A few centuries passed and we all just gave up thinking we'd never find them.

Ryu: Great, so we don't even know where the hell we can even start.

???: The God Gears hm?

They all heard a feminine voice that sounded smoother than silk. The adults in the room new it all too well as Akane shook from it as Darak scowled.