Prologue

???: 'Red Like Roses
Fills my head with dreams that Find Me.'

A boy with a back and red hoodie over his head was walking towards a school. He was relatively tall at 6'2 and had pitch black hair. He had headphones on listening to music.

Girl 1: So get this, she actually has a crush on that guy!

Girl 2: Ah! No way! Who would've thought!

Th two girls continued to walk and bumped into the male from behind getting knocked back.

???: 'Oh great, now I actually have to say something out loud.'

Girl 2: Ah, sorry, I should've watched where I was-

The male turned around and faced the two as his yellow eyes pierced into them.

???: ... You good?

The two were immediately frightened by this as the one who fell down got back up rather quickly.

Girl 2: Yeah I'm fine don't worry about it!! Sorry again!!

They both ran of leaving him. He looked in their direction before putting his headphones back on and walking away. He soon made his way to a School called Kuoh Academy and went into class 2-B.

Teacher: Ah, there we are. Ryu Lucile.

Ryu nodded as he began to walk to his seat. Conveniently it was right behind a certain pervert former protagonist, Issei Hyoudou. He gazed out into the window zoning out. Issei looked at him puzzled.

Issei: 'I just can't get a read on that guy. He's never talked to anyone, at least that I know of, and we're 2nd years now! Not only that the girls always talk about him saying how he's such a hot guy when they don't even know the first thing about him!'

Ryu: Could you not stare at me like that?

Issei jumped seeing as Ryu wasn't even facing him but he knew.

TIME SKIP!!

After a few hours, lunch break came. Ryu stood up stretched and yawned. Soon he began walking outside to a tree. He looked around and saw no one was too close. He took this as a sign for him to lay back on it and get some sleep.

Ryu: 'At least this is nice.'

He went uninterrupted until his stomach growled 15 minutes later making him sigh.

Ryu: 'Oh right food.'

He reached into his bag and got out a bag of potato chips before digging in to them. After going through another 3 bags in 2 minutes he went back to his nap.' Unknown by him he was being watched by a Raven haired girl with a red haired girl.

???: Yep, that's him alright. That amount of magic power can't be a coincidence.

???: Black hair, very quiet, above average height. I didn't think it would be him though. The fact that he was this close for so long and we didn't notice is far beyond surprising.

TIME SKIP!!

After a full day of school Ryu was as stoic as when he first arrived. He had his headphones on and was singing lowly to himself.

Ryu: Spec of fear grows in you're eyes~.
You'll meet your death in no disguise~.

???: Ara-Ara. You have a beautiful singing voice. Too bad you don't speak too often.

He turned to see a busty girl was behind him. He still had no reaction to seeing her.

Ryu: Aren't you Akeno Himejima?