Chapter 14: Meeting Gone Horribly Wrong!

Ryu woke up to a pair of breast in his face. He immediately deadpanned seeing blue hair in front of him knowing Xenovia was the cause of this. He turned around and was met by an even bigger pair in his face this time seeing black hair.

Ryu: 'Hime too?'

He was about to abruptly get up but he noticed that Koneko was laying on his chest. He soon realized it was 4:30 in the morning on a SATURDAY.

Tiamat: 'Ryu, think about it.'

Ryu; 'Actually fuck that I'm between 3 cute girls. I'm going right back to bed.'

He began sleeping again.

TIME SKIP!!

After waiting a good 3 and a half hours he managed to slip out from the bed. He stretched before realizing what today would be.

Ryu: 'Today is the day. The summit. We'll settle things once and for all, and maybe even get a little bit of peace.'

Tiamat: I didn't think you'd care that much partner.

Ryu: 'To be honest, fighting is just a really really good pass time for me. I can still get a fight without a war needing to break out so if the option for peace comes up, I'm taking it.'

Tiamat: You've grown up so much.

He walked down the stairs and was surprised to see Alucard and Dio on the couch.

Kira: Mm... Morning.

Ryu: Morning sis, -really quick question by the way- why are our Uncles both sleeping on my couches?

Akane: That's because all Vampires will be present during the meeting. You both can choose whichever-

Ryu&Kira: Vampire.

Fafnir: Good sooner the better.

Darak: Well we should be ready, it's *Yawn* Going to be tonight.

Ryu: Yeah we all gotta get some caffeine in our systems before anything else. And wake them up.

Alucard: *Yawn* Oh no need we're up.

Dio: Just a bit drained from playing you're video games for the whole night.

Ryu: Ah, that's worse than waking up.

He opened the fridge before passing everyone, minus Akane who already had plenty of energy, a Red Bull. They all gulped it down fully energized. Ryu sprouted his wings bursting with energy.

Ryu: I have half a mind to make a Red Bull gives you wings joke.

Akane: Don't. Anyway you forgetting something?

Ryu: Oh right the three girls who decided to get into my bed while I was asleep.

Alucard: You sly dog.

TIME SKIP!!

After about 12 hours they all got to the school.

Ryu: Why do do this so damn late I have no fucking idea.

Rias: Alright Gasper, behave yourself.

Gasper: Yes ma'am.

Ryu: Shush you he already knows about it.

Rias: I know. But just in case Koneko is going to stay with you.

Hearing this out Ryu slightly on edge.

Ryu: 'For the love of thick thighs if shit goes down south again Imma bitch slap Cherry into the atmosphere.' By the way Gasper, catch.

He tossed Gasper a Nintendo DS with Pokémon Red Green Blue and Yellow.