Chapter 6: Twins of Chaotic Memes

Ryu: Hello there my Enemy.
Welcome to my Punching Spree.
This is we're I lay waste and you'll go home bleeding.

Ryu sung as he skated home from school.

Tiamat: What exactly did you leave here?

Ryu: The fucks I have to give anymore. But being serious I forgot to lock one of my weapons into hammer space.

He walked up the stairs before opening the door. He was surprised to see the back of the head of familiar woman was cleaning and cooking.

Ryu: Mom?

The woman turned around and revealed that it wasn't Akane, put someone who looked exactly like Ryu. Both of them seeing each other had a similar reaction.

Ryu: O_O.

???: O_O.

Ryu/???: Ok. Am I looking in a really messed up mirror?

Soon after Akane came into the room.

Akane: Ok Ryu should be here in-

Tiamat: Akane.

Akane looked up to see Ryu at the doorway.

Akane: -Right now apparently.

They both looked at each other before Akane.

Ryu/???: Ok Imma need you to explain what Taco fuck is going on here mom.

They both looked at each other yet again with their eyes popping out of their heads.

Ryu/???: DID YOU JUST SAY MOM?!!!

Akane: Well this is getting confusing. Well Ryu, this is you're twin, Kira.

Ryu: Time the hell out I have a sister?

Kira: You mean he's Ryu?

Akane: I wanted to surprise you and make a practical joke with you seeing yourself in the mirror but that just went down the drain.

They both walked forward inspecting each other. They both noticed Ryu seemed an inch taller making Kira 6'1, which is still made them both tall as hell. They both had black hair but Kira had longer and more straight hair while Ryu had shorter and spiky hair. And lastly both had yellow eyes the could melt ice with just a glare.

Ryu: I always wondered what it'd be like to have a twin.

Kira: Same here. But I didn't think mine would be someone so... Well alike me when he's a guy. By the way, this yours?

She pulled out a very large sword surprising Ryu.

Ryu: There's the Fusion Sword.

Kira: Hold on, you break the fourth wall too?

Ryu: Oh we're gonna get along real nice.