Chapter 20: The Twin Flames. (BOOK FINALE!)

Last we left off Ryu had unleashed the Flame of Judgment.

Ryu: BALANCE BREAK!!

Ryu screamed the two words as a Black and Gold fire surrounded him. Kira looked up amazed.

Issei: What's happening here?

Kira: I can't believe it...

Vali: W-Wait, don't tell me-

Fafnir: It seems that Tiamat had the Flames of Judgment inside of her the entire time.

Flames started to dissipate around Ryu as he was revealed to be clad in armor.

Ryu: AWWWW YEAH!!!

Vali: WHAT-

Issei: THE-

Kira: HELL?!!

Tiamat: Ryu, I don't completely understand how this happened, BUT I LIKE IT!!

Vesper: I can't believe I didn't realize such a hiding spot sooner!

Ryu: Well yah didn't!! PREPARE TO GET WHOOPED!!!

Ryu appeared in front of Vesper with his left hand covered in black flames.

Ryu: PURGATORY DRAGON FIRE!!

He connected a punch to Vespers face sending her flying. For the first time in a while she was actually in pain. Before his punches barely felt like a feather, but NOW the one she just received felt like the sun hitting her dead on.

Vesper: 'HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO POWERFUL?!!'

Ryu: LEMME TELL YA WHY!! YOU COME OUTTA NOWHERE, AND YOU TRY TAKING OVER THE WORLD, WHICH COULD LEAD TO THE UNHAPPINESS OF MY FAMILY AND GIRLS!! I'M NOT LETTING THAT SLIDE!!!

He held out his other hand with gold flames covering it.

Ryu: JUDGMENT DRAGON FIRE!!!

He hit her once again with an even more violent result. He then started to beat her down rapidly.

Issei: I was really not ready for today.

Kira&Vali: Same here.

Ddraig: None of us where kids.

Albion: I for one love the result.

Fafnir: Nice to see Vesper getting owned.

Ryu continued to barrage her with different attacks becoming quite creative at some points. Mostly as he kicked her repeatedly in the face stomping her head into the ground. THEN by grabbing her by the shoulder readying his backhand.

Ryu: I'M GONNA SMACK SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!

He rapidly smacked Vesper with it being heard through the underworld. Mostly at the castle of Darak.