Chapter 19: Vs Vesper: The Ultimate Power.

Fafnir: The eyes of storms REALLY~  isn't making itself easy to get.

The group hovered near a massive tornado with Kira a bit ticked.

Issei: Seriously, WHAT?!!

Ryu: I get it, there's a hurricane, but we can't die.

Kira: I know! But just, HOW?!!

Vali: Well there's no way I'm going in there myself.

Ryu: Well, I got this.

Tiamat: Suits you best anyway.

He dropped down in a nose dive into the storm. Soon he began to hear ghostly moans.

Ryu: 'Oh shit did I walk into a graveyard again?

???: Do you desire the power?

Ryu heard a raspy voice before getting serious.

Ryu: Being honest, I thought I had more than enough power. But I know that I need this to defeat Vesper.

???: Then come and take it if you can. I am the Eyes of Storms, I am of the Three Lords in the God Gears, the third most powerful God Gear.

Ryu: Lemme guess, the Flames of Judgment are the most powerful?

Eyes of Storms: Yes.

Tiamat: Well all the more important we get them first.

Ryu smirked before entering Dragon Lord Mode.

Ryu: YOU'RE MINE EYES OF STORMS!!

He cut down deeper as he saw he slitted stormy eyes. He went deeper before touching them with his eyes glowing. Soon the tornado raged even more.

Kira: UGH THIS IS SO BAD FOR MY HAIR!!

Issei: GAAAH!!!!

Vali: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!

Both Issei and Vali were about to be blown away but Kira wrapped them in most of her Wings just in time. Soon the storm stopped and Kira made an ice mirror seeing her hair was sticking to the right.

Kira: The things we do for the world.

She ruffled it up putting the messy curls back in place. Soon it was revealed to have exited his Balance Breaker with his pupils turned blue and slitted.

Ryu: Gear two, down.

Kira: You did that last part on purpose.

Ryu: Yes and no. Didn't want an actual explosion going off so a bigger tornado was the only option.

Kira: *Sigh* Fair enough.

Ryu: Well then, Vali did it, let me try out this gear.

He looked to a mountain and focused a bit before lightning struck down on it and a short but powerful storm to wipe it off the map.

Ryu: ... Oh I should not be allowed to have that.

Issei: BADASS!!

Vali: It's scary to think someone as chaotic as Ryu has access to more power like that.

Kira: Eh, better him than me.

Ryu: By the way, dibs on the Flames of Judgment.

Kira: OH HELL NO!!

Ryu: Hey, I already have Purgatory Flames, might as well have a matching set.

Issei: THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!

Ryu: Neither does arguing about it so let's go.

They all started flying to the next Gear which was the Gauntlet of Demolition. That's when Ryu stopped clutching his head.