0.0.IX.IX

RECAP......

Missy removed her lollipop from out of her mouth."And how are we gonna handle them fools, boss ?"

Aaliyah connected her fingers."I'm gonna make them an offer they can't refuse. And you wanna know why that is ?"

   "Why ?"

   "Because.... revenge is a dish best served.... sweet. She smiled sitting up straight and glancing into her eyes with mischief.

 She smiled sitting up straight and glancing into her eyes with mischief

CHAPTER ZERO ZERO NINE NINE

               BLACK AND SMOKE looked around the lower part of the house to find Elgin ole looney behind. He had been (MIA) missing in action for a while and Smoke was convinced that he was probably outside fibbing to them broads from up the street again, telling them he and boss player was cousin.

         The man made a joke one time about the two favoring a midge.... and how Elgin could play his double one day when he didn't feel like doing something. However, Elgin took the comparison pretty far in his book and wouldn't shut up nonstop about it. He got on everybody's nerves. In that case, he could favor him as well since they were all light in skin complexion.

       "There his ass goes. Black kissed his teeth when he saw an ole boy on the couch eating cookies and listening to music.

      "Man, we searched the whole perimeter for you !! Said Smoke narrowing his eyes before the two props down on the couch with him.

Elgin licked his fingers and removed his earphone."Oh, shit my bad. I was busy my dude. Black kissed his teeth.

     "Nigga with what ?!" Over here smashing and shit. He snorted.

     "Shut up !!!.... He replied with a mouth full of cookies. Some crumbs flew on Black. I do have a life so if you don't mind I like my alone time that y'all.... two are fucking up.

      "Hell Nah homie, we supposed to be sticking together remember? Smoke added. You know in case Angelica from Rugrats pulls something unexpectedly.

     "Uh-Uh... I'm not in that. No way sir... Elgin shook his head briskly and quickly.

     "Oh really ?" Yo limp ass was the other day. Smoke scoffed raising an eyebrow.

    "Who you calling a limp ass, you the one who came outside looking like the Grinch stole misery, Bruh. He said sarcastically. Black tee-heed.