0.0.XV.I

TO BE CONTINUED......

           "WOW

           "WOW.... was the only thing Aaliyah was able to make out at the moment from her mouth. Here she, DeVante, and Jeff stood outside Puffy's luxurious Penthouse, on the outskirts of Long Island, New York City, the borough of Queens. The ride here was quite a long one, but finally making it and seeing how stunning it was, she didn't mind.

         "If I see one more luxurious place, I'm calling my pops and telling him can we take out a loan. She said, causing the two males to laugh.

"Bullshit, aside. I agree with her; this makes my place look pretty wack. Jeff asserted and Aaliyah chortled.

"Jeff, your place is pretty... much wack because you let your mechanical engineering brother and his girlfriend move in. And now the place resembles the set of Sanford and Son. She deadpan. DeVante laughed as Jeff gasped, holding his chest.

"Oh, I see you full of humor today. Jeff asked. Just wait until I forward that message to your father about your sudden interest in his credit score. He stuck his tongue out as Aaliyah gasped. DeVante smirked at her expression. I assumed you liked my house, Haughton.

"I-I well I do, Jeffy. She began. It has excellent potential. It's a little odd when I kneel to pick a cup up; I pick up pliers instead. She said coyly, causing DeVante to let out a fierce laugh.

   "Damn, Jeff.

"Hey! family is forever. He boasted, fist-pumping his chest humorously. And so is the extra rent money. DeVante chuckled, shaking his head; somehow, he relished the humor quips exchange between the two. It made his nerves seized going into this party weirdly, baby girl wasn't anxious, and this was her first party. He adored that bravery about her.

"Well, why are we just standing here? In the words of Michael Jackson, we're the party... people night and day and living crazy; that's the only way. She smiled, adjusting her sunglasses on her eyes walking forward to the building until DeVante pulled her back by placing his finger in the collar of her shirt.

"Plump your brakes there, little moonwalker. He said, resulting in her fumbling back a bit, and Jeff snorted with a laugh. Before you call yourself living it off the wall. He air quoted with his fingers. I think It's simply right that I explain a few rules before deriving into the premises.

"Rules. Aaliyah scowled into a grimace. You're joking, right?"She chuckled.

"No, I'm not. He expressed. I'm dead ass. This isn't a high school party. This is a party full of grown mutherfuckers. Call them predators, vultures, or whatever you like but know that they prevail. So please be attentive and be sensible when we go in there. Okay.