0.0.XI

CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO-ELEVEN

       AS MUCH AS AALIYAH wanted to disregard that weird phone call made out to DeVante in his bedroom, she decided to avoid it and mind her own business for once in her life, even if the task was..... quite striving to follow up on. Moreover, she wasn't supposed to answer that phone call anyway or pry around in his things like that, even if it was...pretty fun.

         So she decided to forget about the whole ordeal even if the curiosity poked her consistently in the bare skin of her body invariably. She so inadequately wanted to know who Ebony was and the relationship he had with the woman with a twinge of an attitude laced in her mannerisms as well as a southern accent one she never heard before that was so much different from the one over a few months ago over the telephone that night in her bedroom.

Aaliyah shoved the thought out of her mind as she went into the closet to find something suitable to wear. It was finally summertime, and she was desperately in need of some new threads from the mall. Ironically, If she were home right now, she probably would have been in Taylor's jeep getting an early start on Summer vacation by heading out to Michigan Twelve Oaks Mall in a hefty buying the latest trendy designer label up to parr. She didn't wear designer clothes too much, more so because her parents didn't give her and her brother enough allowances to afford such things as that. Unfortunately for herself, she wasn't balling in riches like Taylor, but that didn't stop the privileged considerate teen from spoiling her anyway. Therefore, she could have her sense of fashion style and cease the objections about teen clothing choices as if they genuinely affect her. After all, according to the proud Latina, it indeed did. If she looked good, those around her had to look good as well. It was only property correct to her.

Finally making a decision, She grabbed an all-white race car huge T-shirt she took from Rashad and a pair of washed-up faded light blue Denim jeans and all-white Air One gym shoes to complement the fit later on. Still, until then, she settled for her Nike slides for a more comfortable look and a clean pair of white socks.

 Still, until then, she settled for her Nike slides for a more comfortable look and a clean pair of white socks