XI

CHAPTER-ELEVENUPTOWN MADNESS

CHAPTER-ELEVEN
UPTOWN MADNESS

         "I KNOW ONE THING for sure yo ass better stop blowing my phone up all hours of the day like some crazy super stalker manic

"I KNOW ONE THING for sure yo ass better stop blowing my phone up all hours of the day like some crazy super stalker manic. I don't know who more aggravating between you and bill collectors, probably yo ass. Next time you keep paging me and bugging I'ma make you narrow behind get a job and pay my phone bill matter of fact consider yourself blocked. Yeah.... whatever yo mama a bitch now 1-800- GET THE FUCK off my line bitch! I yelled through the phone in annoyance and toss that shit somewhere in the back seat of my car. I should have learned my lesson by now messing around with these damn hoes. Some broad I hooked up with out of boredom from a couple of nights ago decided she didn't wanna go about her business and dared to play phone tag on my shit by calling and hanging up like a little ass schoolgirl. So unfortunately I had to be a jackass and slide her in her place right quick I didn't like calling females out their names like that because I wasn't raised to do so but sometimes these damn females make you go there with their asses.

     But I held myself responsible too for the simple fact I messed around with them daily knowing how they were. I was slowly growing tired of groupies and females in general who wanted nothing, anything but our fame and money. I wanted a real female who scratched that out a real woman who I could talk to foreal and laugh with, somebody who could hold it down for me on a serious note but I knew it would be a long minute before I found that special woman and I kinda wasn't rushing for it either.

       I dug down into the glove department right quick and seized a of box cigarettes sitting on top of some unknown paperwork that probably came with the car. I took one out and put it in my mouth and lit it up with one motion. I honestly didn't even like cigarettes like that and never imagined myself smoking them. I used to frown up in disgust whenever my Aunt used to smoke them and now here I was with a little habit of my own. Cancer sticks or not the shit lowered my stress levels when it was needed.

I raised the window down to get the smoke out and rested my head against the seat. I was sitting outside in my car for over a minute now waiting for Aaliyah to come down with her stuff so I could get her moved into my place officially. I was somewhat secretly excited about it too although I wasn't going to show it me being me. But I was kind of happy I didn't have to spend any more time in that big ass house of mine alone and on top of that I was able to get more music done without interference which was the main point.