0.0.IX.VII

CHAPTER ZERO ZERO NINE-SEVEN

RECAP......

Aaliyah smiled warmly watching as he vanished upstairs. Once he did the smile switched to a devilishly one.

"And that right there Ladies and gentlemen, I'll give you strike three.......

A few moments later

       DEVANTE CAME downstairs holding a trash bag in his hands while shaking his head. He didn't go front and act as if he was the smartest person in the world because he wasn't even the tiniest bit under a microscope but sometimes he questioned himself and the sanity mental level of his artist. He couldn't understand what was going on around here and he often wondered if it had something to do with how he handle things such as a boss who from the quote-on-quote advice of Suge Knight sucked major ass. He never sugar-coated his opinion with one being that he didn't think DeVante had a tight handle on his label like a BOSS should have and instead ran it like a straight-up BITCH. If Suge wasn't so damn big and intimidated at best DeVante would most likely sock his ass.

DeVante usually ignored him like he usually always does because he didn't need another nigga telling him how to run his shit especially if he hadn't remembered with the small course indication opening of his lips asking for advice AT ALL.

       He knew what he was doing when it came down to running Swing Mob. Yeah his label was far from perfection and maybe even a few he wouldn't go as far as naming right now It probably wouldn't hurt to have an evaluation or whatnot, But he liked to feel as if he was doing just fine with them. Ever since that whole fruity tooty ass pretense happened with the fellas strolling downstairs looking like they were about to have breakfast at Tiffany's with Cher and Madonna head assess on a regular, Suge wouldn't stop running his rabbit ass mouth like he got carrots to stick up his behind.

(Exhale puffing out heavy smoke) If it were me I'll make them niggas stand outside butt ass naked for the whole neighborhood to see. And make them eat dog shit. But I guess that's just me and how I choose to flow.

Duh, nigga.....

But who am I kidding Swing, knowing you, you'll probably be too damn soft to do such anyways. Psst... You light marshmallow-skinned niggas always are. Just like Eazy ole munchkin from The Wizard Of Oz short ass.... a bunch of pussies ass niggas.....with no control. Nigga what's next ?" (Chuckles) glitter and men's porn in the living room.