III

AALIYAHCHAPTER THREE⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

AALIYAH
CHAPTER THREE
⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

THREE

"FELT SO HAPPY but relieved at the same time. Just as my Uncle told me, DeVante was straight up impressed by me, just like he told me he would be. He went from being an egotistical jerk in the beginning, to become my number one fan overnight. Well.... that's what he gets for doubting my skills in the first place. He immediately let me know upfront that he was interested in working with me and that together we could create something unique that has never been done before. Today was the day I was going to remove my things from my hotel room and move into the house with the others, and at first, I felt weird about it. But the guys made me feel so welcome and so at home that right off the back, we all clicked and became best friends in all one night.

    "Let me help you with that. A lady shouldn't be-

    "No, I got it, Stephen; you not as strong as me; besides, she needs a strong man. Elgin and Stephen stood in front of the stairs outside, fighting over who would carry my luggage up to my room.

     "Nigga what !! You the weakest person in the house, my dude.

      "Fellas, it's okay. I chuckled, trying to eliminate the problem before it diffused into something I wouldn't be able to stop. I think I can manage to carry one suitcase upstairs.

     "Forget that my mama raises a gentleman, and it wouldn't feel right making you carry your luggage up those long flight stairs like that, not with all these Neanderthals in the crib. Static gave me his usual charming smile.

    "I got it. Elgin picked up the handle to my luggage until Static snatched it back from his hands.

   Oh god, please help me...

    "Naw, I said I got it, bruh.

    "No, I said I got it right, Babygirl?

    "I-I uh well look, I just want my clothes. I smiled softly.

   "Fuck both of you all, no strength ass niggas I got it. Timbaland came out of the front door and picked up my luggage without a problem. Come on in here, baby girl. You don't need to hear these two little girls fight like they on a playground.

   "What the hell, bro! Ay, I had it, Tim!! Static yelled out, and I laughed, following behind Timbaland.

   "Uh ... no, you didn't.

   "Ay, you all look who is joining the crew !! The girls from Sista jogged down the stairs. Why you yelling fool we could hear perfectly fine.