0.0.IV

ZERO-ZERO-FOUR

ZERO-ZERO-FOUR

Mi casa Su Casa .........

AALIYAH LAUGHED her contagious laugh over a joke Stephen told her. They watched television in the suite after eating the food that was now nothing but scraps on empty platters. Initially, Stephen hadn't planned to stay as long as he only came for one sole reason, but he lost track of time when he was around her. It was as if time stopped, and he was enjoying himself entirely too much being with her laughing and watching one of his favorite comedies and talk show host Arsenio Hall.

         Stephen made an impression of Eddie Murphy from one of his comedy stand-up acts, and Aaliyah laughed, having no idea he could do his voice like that. He sounded exactly like him, which was a bit scary, she admits. It was more surprising coming from Stephen because she took him as the quiet and reserved guy, so when he revealed to her he once got nominated as Class Clown back in High school, she found it hard to believe.

"Get out ?!?... Why do I have a feeling you lying to me?" Aaliyah questioned with a smirk. She took a sip from her Coca-Cola and placed it back on the coffee table.

Stephen shook his head."Nah, no bullshitting; I know it's shocking coming from a player like me because everybody sees me as the severe stern type. He air quoted. I was a pretty goofy kid back then, though. I used to like cracking jokes and telling jokes all the time. I used to annoy all of my damn teachers too.

       Aaliyah smiled."Oh, so you're one of those kids that stayed in the principal office, huh ?"

        "Yup. He smiled proudly. I had a charm with the ladies, though, so I didn't stay that long. He bragged casually, and she rolled her eyes before giggling. I served a few detentions here and there.

"You know, I expect something like this out of Smoke. Speaking of which, if he calls me little Disney channel one more time, I'm going to smack him upside the head. Aaliyah said, rolling her eyes and folding her arms across her chest. Stephen let out a light chuckle looking at the sight. It was pretty cute to him, to be honest, and he realizes fully how annoying Smoke was.

      "Don't worry about it; talk about that nigga lips and dancing skills. He hates that shit. He deadpanned. Aaliyah let out a laugh, and so did he. Until his pager rang inside his jean pocket. He fetched it and read the numbers."Damn DeVante. He mumbled. He had forgotten all about him this whole time. Aaliyah being who she is, knew heads up already who it was, so she didn't need to question him.