0.0.XLIV

TO BE CONTINUED.......

__________________________CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-FORTY-FOUR   __________________________

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-FORTY-FOUR __________________________

            AALIYAH RAN BEHIND DeVante as he angrily stomped down the hotel hallway towards his room. It was a challenge to do so since the producer had longer legs and anger on his side. Would you stop a minute and tell me what happened?"

                   "De... wait. Tuh, wait a minute I know you're not gonna make me run.

Aaliyah exclaimed chasing after him. These weren't even good running shoes. This time he did stop and it was so suddenly that she had to quickly move around him to avoid slamming into one another. Aaliyah released and sighed catching her breath. Thank you. I was this close to receiving a leg cramp. Can you talk to me, please?

                DeVante extricates a low sigh looking up at the hallway ceiling."Let's go in the room. I don't want anyone listening to our conversation. He said as he continued his race down to his room and Aaliyah nodded and continued to follow close behind him. They finally made it to their room and he used his key card and jerked open the door to the main room went into his and immediately slammed his bag on the bed before filling it with items to get the hell up out of there.

                "DeVante what are you doing? And.... where are you going? She looked at him confused when she saw him repacking his stuff.

               "I don't have time to talk. He spoke up walking past her to his hygiene products and clutching what he could with one hand. Matter of fact you need to be doing the same thing right now. Go grab... your shit. He thought twice. Everything you brought and packed it up. NOW!

             Aaliyah crinkled her brows."But we just got here. Aaliyah softly said not wanting to leave. She was actually enjoying L.A.

"Yeah, I know. Now we're leaving so go pack.

"DeVant—

"Aaliyah, I'm dead ass. Go pack now. I'm trying to be out here by midnight.

"No. Stop it. You not, I mean we're not leaving. What about Dalvin and the rest of them?

DeVante passed her quickly hurling more things into his flapped open luggage."What about them, they can find their own damn way.

"You're doing all of this because of that Lovita woman downstairs.

"That's because you don't get it. After all, you are just a kid.

"Excuse me, I'm a kid but that doesn't mean I'm stupid. And I could clearly tell she got to you down there. I'm not blind, I saw how she made you feel—