{0.0.IX.II}

ZERO-ZERO-NINE-TWO AND HALF

"I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ?"

IT WAS AROUND THREE AM after DeVante left when they decided to get started on the prank. The timing was perfect because the whole house had whined down some, and a few went into their rooms instead to sleep or to relax, etc. Either way, it was perfect timing to get things up and to pop. The girls snuck quietly through the dark hallway with a bag of everything they would need and bring from the store.

          Chonita slipped on one of the blonde wigs from the store and started clowning around with it dancing and calling herself Freda. The girls snickered and giggled at her antics until Aaliyah turned around and shushed them with her finger. The last thing she wanted right now was to wake any of them up and foiled their plan before it played out correctly. Elgin and Tim's room was the first room they decided to start with, mainly because it was the boy's hallway's first one.

         "Oh my god, this is about to soo.... fun. Tweet bounced around excitedly in the hallway, looking at all the other girls. Missy turned around and shushed her before they entered the darkroom.

        "If you don't shut the hell up. She whispered with a low hissing. They were working her darn nerves already. So goddamn noisy. She mumbled. Aaliyah just chuckled. It hadn't taken very long to learn that majority of them had never experienced having a sleepover as she had. So despite the over-hyper eagerness, she found it adorable but.... toning it down some would be great as well.

           Aaliyah decided to speak up."We have to be extra quiet. The last thing we want is to wake anybody up. Char, you have the makeup?" She asked. Charlene nodded, holding up a Walgreens bag. "Check !" Okay, Radiah, Susan, and Chonita, you all working the wigs all right. And make sure you use these to keep them on. Aaliyah went into her pockets and grabbed multiple hairpins.

         "Oh shit. Radiah joked, grabbing them. You're an evil genius, Aaliyah. I love it, girl. Aaliyah smirked and shrugged."Thanks, what can I say? You know sometimes I scare myself chile.... anyhow you guys ready ?"

         They all nodded; although she could sense nervousness from a few, everything would be fine. I'm sure vice versa; the guys could care less. They snuck in, giving El the makeover of his life, and snuck out as if they weren't there in the first place. It was so unique and funny he hadn't woken up not once; instead, he snored heavily like a dungeon dragon.