0.0.XXII

______________________CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO- TWENTY-TWO______________________

CHAPTER-ZERO-ZERO-
TWENTY-TWO
______________________

                "DALVIN!!! Aaliyah exclaimed getting up from her bed and running over to the male who didn't hesitate to embrace her with forthcoming arms around her petite figure. He chuckled over her enjoyment of seeing him.

              "Hey, shawty! watchu doing in here? All quiet as a mouse. He said sitting on her queen size bed. He looked around the nice size room that looked a lot different than before she moved in. DeVante set her up nice up here like an actual princess. The teen had the room set up hot in a slang cool type of way. She had posters of various people, clothes sketches, lights on the corner of the walls, and photos of assumingly family and friends.

             "As if you don't know already. Aaliyah kissed her teeth and folded her arms across her chest and sat down on the spot on her mattress. I know your big-headed brother blabbed to you over the phone or telepathically. She deadpan rolled her eyes. Dalvin laughed.

             "Yeah. He sighed. Big head told me about your little escapade from the other night.

                 "Of course he did. Why I'm not surprised. She said rolling her eyes and picking up a magazine she was reading. For the strangest reason, she found herself interested in this H-Town article about the group. It was a bunch of trivia stuff about each group member. Of course, the teen was only inquisitive in the section about Dino. After yesterday she couldn't stop thinking about him and the kiss she gave him on the lips even if it was a small peck and nothing more. The way he serenades her outside made her feel like a queen in a tower out of a storybook.

             She couldn't wait to see him furthermore although she wasn't certain what to make of this... newly attraction sudden spark between the two of them possibly was. However, since she couldn't talk to him she figured reading about him was the closest to seeing what he was all about and so far she was impressed by his interview. So far they shared a few things in common such as being very close to their mothers, their adoration for singing, and preferring old school tunes over new ones. He had an old soul as well which made her smile.

            His favorite color was red which she caught sight of presently being in his room. And he had it on yesterday in his room. He liked to play football outside with his buddies and brother when he wasn't working or singing in the studio. Furthermore, that was obvious because he sucked big-time a basketball. And lastly, he was a big hopeless romantic type of guy who has a preference for spoiling his girl and taking her on nice dates when he could.  

                Tsk... could he get any more flawless than this?

                "Tuh, I'm sure President Bill Clinton will announce it soon on television. She stated. Dalvin chuckled at her comicness.