Nineteen- "You're A Princess Right?"

Madi came for me promptly at 9:00 p

Madi came for me promptly at 9:00 p.m.

I was dressed as Jasmine without her Aladdin. My dark afro pulled into a ponytail and then braided by my mother of course and a teal costumed that hugged my curves and separated in the middle for my stomach to show. I paired it off with a lot of gold fashion jewelry and clear jelly shoes.

"Can you not look so good right now?" she screamed as I walked over to the car. She was parked in the road as usual. She hated reversing out of anywhere.

I giggled at her weird way of a compliment and looked at her outfit as I got into the car.

She was wearing the Catwoman costume. An all-black leather suit with a black-masked that covered just the top of her face. She took the opportunity of having her mouth out for display by smudging on some red lipstick. She looked really good.

"Well, can you?" I raised a brow at her and she laughed shaking her head.

"I can't even if I try" she winked at me, causing me to chuckle.

Madi and I had agreed to drive there together, but Levi had stated that he would meet us there.

This would be our second party going as just a double party instead of a trio. I must say it was odd that Oscar wasn't escorting us anymore. Yes, Levi was kind of taking Oscar's spot in being Madi and I's friend, however, he still didn't fit the way Oscar did.

Then again, I should really just stop comparing the duo.

Obviously, Levi was different from Oscar in so many ways and they both were great persons--well besides, Oscar's recent gone bad experiment. They were both very nice guys.

When we arrived at the Halloween party, we saw exactly what we imagine we would see. People dotted all over the lawn in a variety of costumes and loud music pouring out from the building's windows and doors.

There were Mummies, Winx, Sexy Teachers, and even someone dressed as Facebook-I don't know how they did it either.

"I'm going to have so much fun tonight" Madi screeched as she wrapped her arm around mines. We trekked our way through the mass of people in the front yard to the house.

It was something that I can agree on. I wanted to have fun tonight, too.

For the first time in a long time-counting in school days here- I have had a great week and I think I deserve rounds for that.

My friends were good and even though, the Bad Crew has emerged into that title of being my friends, they were not so bad. I learned that Matt had a very dry humor and Flint was definitely not the airhead, I thought he would be. He was actually really smart and even more brilliant in math.

Lucas and I didn't chew off one another's head through this whole week either. We were actually getting along and that was a lot for me. I mean, yes, he got angry at times when Levi and I would roam about together, but he didn't throw a huge tantrum so that was good progress.