Eighteen-"Black Panther (R.I.P)"

"I should just go as a nurse or something"Madi grumbled as she picked up the nurse costume that look way too small for her

It was Friday now and the last day before Halloween.

It was also the day that we decided it was a good idea to go shopping for Halloween Costumes.

It was the worst thing to ever do.

Firstly, all of the good Halloween costumes were already gone, and even if we find one that was manageable finding our size was another factor.

My school was known for having spearheaders who host a selective amount of parties throughout the school year. Lizzie Allan holds the opening party, Sally's hold her birthday party and for Halloween it was Jordane.

She was born on Halloween night and took the day as seriously as Christians took the birth of Jesus on Christmas.

For us, however, it was just another event we get to dress up for, drink until we're numb, and have a grand time of our lives.

"They don't even have a nurse costume my size" she whined and then flung what appears to be a huge banana costume on the side.

I have no doubt on why that is still in the store.

"Maybe we can just wear something from home?" I suggested and she span around giving me a death glare.

"I am not wearing something that people have already seen me in" she snapped.

I rolled my eyes "Do you think people really keep a record of who was who the year before?"

She blinked at me, "Yes. Yes, they do" with that she spun around, bending forward to pick up another costume.

I frowned, turning back to the shelves I was looking for, and picked up a Jasmine's costume. Hmm.

I can work with that.

"Maybe you can go as Catwoman," I suggested. It was an easy costume to get. She just needed a black onesie and black tights and some ears. I looked over to find a size for me.

Please have a large, please have a large.

"Yo, I can pull of Wakanda right?" Levi shouted from the back of the store and I laughed.

"You mean Black Panther?" Madi asked, rolling her eyes.

Levi walked over to our aisle holding a Black panther suit and raise it up. "What do you think?" he asked.

I nodded in approval the same time Madi gave a verbal answer, "I think it's good, but are you really interested in your balls being constricted" she asked.

My mouth fell open as I looked over at her.

"Madi"

"What? The suit is tight!" she pointed over to Levi, who just rolled his eyes.