Eight-"All Of This Is Your Damn Fault!"

That weekend, my anger superseded my common sense

That weekend, I did something stupid.

I was so angry with Lucas and what he said to me and just him in general that I thought it would be the best time to go along with my plan against him.

I waited until Jus went out with his friends and mom went to the office for a late-night case and made my move.

When I jumped the fence to Lucas' house, I had a slight case of deja vu and vaguely remember telling myself that I would never do this again.

But again, my revenge for him was different.

I needed it.

I quietly moved to the wall of his home, praying that no one saw me. He was home, but his light in his room was off. His dad was home as well. If I had to guess where they were in the house it would be in the living room.

The lights were on in there as well as I can hear some voices now that I was close enough.

I looked up into the projected roof to see if there were any cameras and saw that there was one shining on the front gate. I swiveled around and notice one pointed to the backyard.

Damn, I have not thought about that.

How the hell am I going to get inside?

I crept along the wall, my back glued to its hardness the whole time as I moved to the living room window.

When I was close enough I heard male voices.

I couldn't decipher any of them, so I opted to peaked inside. I crawled on my knees, turning to the window, and bam, I got a clear view.

I didn't know I was holding my breath for so long until my chest started to feel constricted. I let out the breath slowly, careful not to make a sound to alert them that I was here.

I noticed Lucas' dad, Mac first. He was dressed in a black suit with a burgundy piece inside with his hands clasp. I would like to say that Lucas resembled him, but he didn't. Mac had blonde hair and a bit more weight on him than his son. He didn't have the blue eyes that I saw at night times when my eyes were closed. He had dark brown eyes and he always had a sneer on his face.

Well- at least, that was something his son and him had in common.

He was standing with his hand clasped together in front of him looking down in disgust. I tried to look at what he was looking at, but movement in front of him made me look over to another guy.

He was tall and beefy, with a gruff look. He had black hair with hazel eyes and a scar that stretched from his neck to his shoulder blade. He wasn't angry like Mac, more on the amusing side.

He was looking down as well.

I quickly looked around for more people but they were the only ones there. So, I got up some more to see what they were looking at.