Eleven-"Sexy?"

I had opted for my hair to just be in a low slick ponytail

I had opted for my hair to just be in a low slick ponytail. I had on a white crop top that had Bad Angels on it and a high waist flare pants. I decided to not wear heels tonight because I wasn't sure where the party was and what may happen that would require me to run.

Yes, I think about everything.

Madi decided with a romper set that looked unbelievably cute on her, with her straight black hair and heels. She loved them.

I didn't. Heels, I mean.

"You know what I have been thinking since we got invited to the party?" Madi mused as she was sitting on the bed tying up her heels.

"What?" I asked, apply nude lipstick to my lips.

"How are we going to get to the party? We don't know where it is"

I blanched.

What the hell?

"Madi-" I looked over at her with wide eyes, trying to figure out why the hell she was so calm about this. "We just got ready and don't even know where we are going," I told her in case she didn't understand.

She shrugged, "Let's just walk over to Lucas. He'll know" she stood up and smiled at me. "You look hot"

Too bad her compliment was drowned out with the fact that she just mentioned going back to the house that I practically saw a crime being committed.

How about a hell no on that one?

"Uh, maybe I can just message him on IG or something" I mumbled, looking for my phone, but Madi just rolled her eyes and yank my arm at the same time my hand landed on my phone.

"C'mon, let's go"

She dragged us down the stairs. At the same time, my heart practically somersaulting in my chest.

"Madi, I can just message him. What was his name on the gram?" I still tried to fight, but she kept walking.

Mom looked at me with approval in her eyes, but when she noticed Madi wasn't stopping she shouted out the rules.

"See you later, Mrs. Packer" Madi shouted out and then turned with me in tow towards Lucas's house.

I stamped on my feet and it made her almost trip in her heels.

"Raine, what the hell?" she said and I blinked. My eyes looking over to the dark house and to her.

"I can just message him. I don't want to intrude on him" I muttered and pulled out my phone again. Typing Lucas' name only to see a huge amount of search results come up. "What was his name on the gram?" I asked, glancing up at her but my eye caught movement behind her.

It was Lucas.

He was standing near the same blue car-I'm going to call it Bleu- dressed in a bloody red shirt with graphic, black jeans and his famous boots. The links of the chain glisten as it swung from his front pocket to his back.