Cook With Me! Please...?

"Wait...you did what, Hexcate?"

Amity sat in her seat, panicking. She sat stiff, staring at the chat who was spamming like crazy.

'Hexcate did what!?'

'Hexcate Simp'

'HexcatexLuzura!?'

"U-uh..." Was all Amity could muster before starting to sweat. A distress signal was sent from her brain, and through out her body. She swiftly grasped her mouse and deafened on the discord call, then quickly making it so her viewers could see the 'ending stream' screen as she quickly sped through her goodbye and thanks. Amity thanked everyone who donated and subscribed that she didn't get to, but she was speaking so fast that her words were slurring together,

"Bye!" Amity ended her stream as quickly as possible and undeafened in the VC with Skara and Boscha still in it.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is." Amity could still hear faint giggles coming from Boscha and Skara. "Did you have a gooood end of your stream Hexcate~?" Boscha chuckled.

"Shut up. We do not speak of it." Amity glared at her computer screen, as if it were Boscha.

"Hexcate, Hexcate Hexcate..." Boscha repeated. "Seems like you've gained another simp today. A simp that you reaaalllyyy like~!" Boscha's tease made Skara giggle louder.

"Can you shut up! She's just a...friend." Amity could feel blush starting to blossom on her cheeks.

"It's too early for this. I hate you two."

"Whaaaa? We did nothing. It was Luzura who donated the message or whatever." Boscha acted offended "HAHA HEXCATE X LUZURA IS TRENDING ON TWITTER!"

Boscha and Skara were screaming, it was so funny. Amity groaned and buried her face into her desk.

This was torture.

"I can't wait for the fanfics and fan art...oh my gosh..." Boscha was wheezing, it sounded as if she was dying.

Boscha then gasped "WHAT WOULD BE YOU GUY'S SHIP NAME? LUCATE?! LEXCATE!?"

Amity couldn't help but huff. She looked down at her hands, which were shaky...why was she like this. It wasn't a big deal...she was overreacting. Luzura and her were becoming "friends"

Friends. That's it. Nothing more.

—————————————————————————

The hot Florida days felt as if they were all mushed together. They repeated one another.

Get up. Eat. Work. Stream. Drink water. Eat again. Work some more. No sleep.

Nothing had changed over the past few days...Amity had been stuck in her house for what seems like weeks. No fresh air, just been glued to her computer. Working.

There was nothing special with these days...besides... talking with Luzura. Her heart fluttered every time she heard Luz's voice. It was filled with love and affection and Amity savored it. She wanted to stay in call with her forever...she could fall asleep to her voice, it was so calm...

"Hexcate? You okay over there...?" A chill went down Amity's spine when she heard Luzura finally speak up.

The two girls had been on a call for awhile. Luzura and Hexcate were talking for a long time before it seemed like a one sided conversation, since Luzura was the only one speaking and Hexcate stayed quiet.

Half way through the call Hexcate had pushed her keyboard up on her desk, and folded her arms, resting them down on her cold desk and laid the side of her head down on her arms. She shut her eyes slowly and quietly listened to the ecstatic girl talk. It was soothing...it left a warm feeling in her. It wasn't like a hot feeling that burned her like the heat, it was like a feeling in her heart...she loved that feeling so deeply.