Overflow

"Your trending on Twitter..." Boscha hesitated, "And not the good kind..."

Amity took a deep, sharp breath, breaking the long silence between her and Boscha. Slowly enough, Amity picked up her phone and then opened the Twitter app, quickly looking at the most popular post she had just been tagged in multiple times...

The tweet had two videos attached to it, the caption reading

'The Truth About the Relationship Between Hexcate and Luzura.'

"The truth? The truth about me and Luzura...?" Amity mumbled aloud, her eyes slowly glancing down at the titles of the videos linked to the tweet.

'Luzura is using Hexcate for CLOUT'

'Secret Dating Between Hexcate and Luzura PROOF'

The call struck quiet once again as Amity sat unmoving, staring down at her white, illuminating phone screen, not having the slightest reaction. No giggles or uncomfortable fidgets in her seat, not a word. The complete utter silence and lack of reaction from Amity caused her friend, Boscha, on the other end of the call to start to worry.

"Hey so, um-" In a attempt to break the silence, Boscha tried to speak but, she instantly got cut off by Amity who was...more than furious.

"WHO THE HELL DOES THIS PERSON THINK THEY ARE!?"

The sudden out burst caused Boscha's breath to hitch, faintly being heard by Amity who had almost thrown her phone on the ground out of complete utter anger but, instead she gripped the rectangular object in her hand as she put it on speaker, then dropped her phone onto her desk carelessly and stood up from her chair, basically yelling at her monitor screen.

"THEY THINK THEY KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND LUZURA, DO THEY!?" Amity grit her teeth together and furiously typed on her keyboard, opening Twitter on her main monitor screen, "THOSE PEOPLE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN A OFFLINE INTERACTION BETWEEN ME AND HER!"

Amity's voice continued to heighten, silencing Boscha to a huge extent. Even if Boscha wanted to speak, there was no way she could even get a word in due to her friend's loud, booming tone that took up the entire call.

"OH HA, OF COURSE THESE IDIOTS THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING DON'T THEY? THEY THINK LUZURA IS USING ME FOR CLOUT HUH? THAT'S IRONIC COMING FROM THEM ISN'T IT?!"

Amity continued to scream and rant, every word having more progressive ounces of rage dripping from the ragged and fierce screeching the streamer let out. Amity's voice was such a shrill, never heard before by anyone. Not by Boscha, Luzura, Skara, even Amity's own parents, absolutely no one. No one had ever heard Amity completely loose it...until now.

Amity's anger could barely be put into words she was so furious. "THEY ARE THE ONES USING MINE AND LUZURA'S NAME IN THEIR VIDEO'S TITLE FOR VIEWS!"

Heat flushed to Amity's face more and more as she yelled. Her face would never get that red unless she was truly mad, or if Boscha's teasing came a bit too much for her to handle. Even though Amity's face ran red whenever she would get mad, usually filling her cheeks, this time, it was a tomato shade of red that filled her entire face. Each second she had to stop herself from baring her teeth and gripping her hands into a fist repeatedly, wanting to punch something. Amity then took a deep breath and yelled out

"I'M RESPONDING TO THEM! I AM GOING TO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MIND!"

"Hexcate..." Boscha sighed, finally trying to get the screeching girl's attention.

"I AM TIRED OF NOT RESPONDING TO THESE FREAKING NITWITS! I'M TIRED OF STAYING QUIET, THIS TIME THEY CROSSED A LINE!"

"Hexcate...." Boscha murmured in a more deep, rough tone as she slowly was starting to loose her own patience.