Answering Questions and Writing Stories! Happy Holidays!

Hey! Author here! As you know this is a QandA so...we answering some questions and writing VERY TOTALLY SHORT stories/scenes that people have suggested. :D

Also kill me for that title.

⚠️QUICK NOTICE⚠️ 
I have another account on Wattpad and ao3 and that is where I'm gonna be posting small short stories and ships like Boscha x Willow or Luz x certain girls idk-
I'll be posting some small stories that aren't as big as my major stories on my main account. They will be showing small stories of ships from TOH (mostly)
You can even ask me to write about a ship, and even describe the relationship between the too if ya want! I will mostly post on that account when I'm bored or want to write a small idea I can't add into my major stories, like oneshots!

Like I may write some short scenes from my major books like Our Love Is Live or TOH Beta Sibling AU. You can go there if you wanna see some fluff from characters like Amelia and Lucia or some conversations in a VC on Discord late at night between Luzura and Hexcate...

These short scenes/stories will probably not play a big part in my main stories. They are just here for fun and to show what happened in between time skips sometimes, like when those few weeks that passed with Amity in between June and July 5th in Our Love Is Live.

My user is: Burnt_Crisp
I will link it in the comments below this post! It's also in my socials in my bio on ao3 and Wattpad!

Questions for TOH Beta Sibling AU are first, then questions for Our Love Is Live is next, then I'll answer some question about myself, and lastly, small stories are at the end, both using characters from each story separately. You'll see.
I'll also be describing some characters Minecraft skins down below from Our Love Is Live!

Let's get right into it! Let's start with questions on The Owl House Beta Siblings AU, there is only a few on this one but a lot on Our Love Is Live.

First question

Q: Will we see the Clawthorne sisters together in future chapters?

A: Honestly, I'd like to see that but, I need a way to have Lilith be put in the story and my mind goes blank. I think I have somewhat of a idea for the two Clawthorne sisters meeting, and also what job Lilith has. :) So most likely, yes. ————————————————————————
Q: Looks like someone began to be jealous of the familiar girls Lucia. Ehem. In general, will Amelia also react to guys? (Maybe even those who flirt with Lucia? Dunno)

A: Amelia hasn't really seen Lucia hang out with boys much, because most of them are scared of her and don't even DARE to ask for her number- but besides that, if there are some brave guys out there who flirt with Lucia, and Amelia got wind of it? Uhm...they won't be able to have children to say the least.
————————————————————————
Q: I'm not sure if I should ask more about the dad, maybe just leave for the story, but do Luz and Lucia they have the same dad? Honestly both Noceda and Blight dads are interesting.

A: Yes, they do have the same father! He left once he heard there was another child on the way... ————————————————————————
Q: What happened after Lucia's and Amelia's kiss? Did they never talk about it again or just forget about it...?

A: Weelll, after the kiss...it was VERY awkward between the two on the ride back to Amelia's apartment. Once Amelia got out of the car, they both agreed to never speak of it again and bring it to their graves and just FORGET ABOUT IT. But...they still think about that kiss a lot in secrecy. ————————————————————————
Q: Does everyone get a happy ending?

A: I'm not exactly sure...I'm still working on and brainstorming, re-writing the ending but, it's a high possibility everyone has a happy ending!
————————————————————————
Q: Who were the inspirations for your Beta AU character personality's and why did you choose them?