Gamer/Streamer AU Upcoming

Hello, I'm Phantom. Author of the Beta Siblings AU. Which probably led you here lol.

Anyway,
As you may know, I'm creating a The Owl House gamer/streamer AU called
Our Love Is Live

First chapter release day: Wednesday 9th December 2020 or Thursday 10th December 2020

Here is a brief description on what's to come, scroll to the very bottom for my socials and basic questions I have answered and what the story is based off of and etc;

Amity Blight, a 20 year old, famous Twitch streamer and Youtuber with over 15 Mil subscribers and over 6 Mil followers on Twitch.

One hot and busy summer night in Florida, Amity gets a DM from a fan, but it's different from what she's ever gotten before. Soon after a few clicks of her mouse, Amity Blight also known as "name being decided/brainstormed" on the internet, has become somewhat obsessed with this fun, loud, exciting content being released by a 19 year old girl named Luz Noceda, also known as Luzura, a tiny Youtuber and Live-Streamer who makes fun videos of herself playing Minecraft or scaring herself half to death with horror games.

Soon after a few restless days, Amity gets a chance to talk with the young girl, and one YouTube post after that...Amity's whole life changed...

Who the original cast of The Owl House based off of;

1. The original cast are based off of some pretty popular Minecraft youtubers as of now. There is a difference on who they are based off of and who they have the personality of. Here is a sneak peak...

Amity: Dream, personality of George
Luz: Skeppy, personality of BadBoyHalo
Willow: Technoblade, personality of WilburSoot

A lot of the Minecraft Youtubers mentioned will definitely have a ton of similarities with the characters. I mean, the characters are literally based off of them.

Just to clarify, since technically Amity and Luz are the "Love interests" for each other doesn't mean I ship who they are based off of.
Like, no. I'm not shipping DreamxSkeppy or DreamxBBH. Those are only the people they are based off of, like a foundation.

Also don't ship real life people, please. It can make them uncomfortable or mire...Pleass their "characters" they roleplay as or something like that. You get the jist.

2. What the fanfic is based off of

This fanfic/AU is kinda like Heatwaves but, Lumity. It'll contain some topics from Heatwaves as you'll see in the story but I'll try to stray away from it and make this into my own little AU.

3. How long the average chapter is and when it updates

I'll try to make the chapters long, but sweet. I don't think I will but somehow maybe 3000-4000 words per chapter? (A lot I know) but maybe it'll update every 3-5 days. Depends how motivated I am to write.

That's about it for now, if you have any questions or wanna help me with the story or something, DM me at these socials:

WattPad: @Phantom_Fall
Instagram: @Phantom.fall
Tumblr: @Phantom-shy

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy the upcoming stories.