-Pain-

''It's time for you to die''

As soon as Eunha finish talking,Taehyung take a few step back as he is now crying.

He know that right now,The situation is not on his side at all.

Eunha have a knife with her and even though when she decide to keep it,Taehyung is still too weak to stop her,Especially since his head are killing him and Jungkook is not even here to protect him.

Eunha take a step closer toward him and when she is close enough,Taehyung use all his energy to push the girl as hard as he can as he struggling to walk as fast as he can to the living room.

He ignore the throbbing pain in his head as he just keep walking in a fast pace since he know that he don't have enough energy to run.

When he know that he just can't escape from Eunha,Taehyung turn around to look at the smirking girl who's still walking toward him.

''Eu..nha..p-please..don't hurt..me..'' Cry Taehyung as he suddenly fell to the floor since he's just too scared.

''Why?? Both you and Jungkook seems like don't give a fuck when you guys broke my heart'' Say Eunha while slowly walking toward Taehyung.

''Eunha!! I'm s-sorry!! I didn't mean to take Jungkook away from y-you!!'' Cry Taehyung.

''BUT YOU DID!!'' Scream Eunha as she immediately run toward Taehyung and attack him.

Eunha push Taehyung as she then choke Taehyung neck as hard as she can,Causing the already weak guy struggling to breath as he try to push Eunha with his hand but it was no use since he didn't have enough energy.

''Eun-Eunha-!!'' Cry Taehyung,hoping that it would stop the girl from choking him but unfortunately,Eunha just choke him even tighter as she now cry.

''Y-YOU..YOU TOOK JUNGKOOK FROM ME!! HE'S SU-SUPPOSE TO BE MINE!!'' Yell Eunha in her cry.

Taehyung is struggling to breath as he can feel that his body is becoming more and more weaker

''Eunha..''

''IF I DON'T GET JUNGKOOK,YOU WON'T TOO!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!'' Scream Eunha.

Eunha glare at Taehyung as she choke the poor boy even tighter,totally ignoring the poor boy who's currently crying in pain.

''JUNG EUNHA!!''

Eunha stop her action to look at the voice source and he glare even more when he see the panting Jungkook standing there,glaring at her.

She push Taehyung,Causing the weak boy now lying on the floor as she stand up and take the knife out from her pocket.

Taehyung cough as he hold his chest and neck,crying.

Jungkook about to take a step closer toward his boyfriend to help him but Eunha was faster as she take Taehyung in her arm and point the knife right at the guy neck,Causing Jungkook to immediately stop in his track as he raise both of his hands on the air.

''EUNHA NO!! PLEASE!! DON'T HURT HIM!!'' Scream Jungkook as he start to cry when he see Taehyung who's weakly crying in Eunha arm.

''HE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!! YOU GUYS LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY SUFFERING!!'' Yell Eunha and she put the knife closer to Taehyung neck and it start to create a wound on his neck.

Jungkook eyes widen when he saw the blood start to flowing out from Taehyung neck and he know that if Eunha won't stop,Taehyung life will come to its end.