-Move-

''Fuck it,I feel so fucking single'' Spat Jimin.

Jimin words got all of their friends laugh as Hoseok and Yoongi then ask a high five from Jimin,trying to say that three of them are currently in the same boat.

Their conversation got cut when their lecturer come into the class,Not forgetting to say sorry for being late.

Once their lecturer made an eye contact with Jungkook and Taehyung, he smile widely.

''Ahh..I see,our precious couple are back..glad to see you guys again''

''Glad to see you too sir''

''By the fact that you guys are here and since both of you are sitting next to each other..I guess you guys are together again??'' Ask the lecturer.

Jungkook and Taehyung nod their head together.

''Okayy..I was shock to heard from my daughter that both of you broke up since you guys are literally that type of couple who'll make everyone else around you feel single..congratulations by the way..May your precious relationship last forever''

''Thank you sir''

''Okay..so,should we start our class now??''

All of the students nod their head.

However,

The news about Jungkook and Taehyung are now together again are literally the worst news for someone.

Eunha.

She's currently sitting at the back of the class glaring at Jungkook and Taehyung.

''Fuck it..How can they get back together??''Ask Eunha to herself.

Eunha crumble the paper that was in her hand as she's trying her best to not burst out in anger right now.

''Fuck this shit,I can't let Jungkook go'' Say Eunha as she gather her things and step out from the class,Ignoring a few students who's staring at her.

She immediately walk to her car and once she's inside,she take off her cap and throw it to the next seat.

''WHAT THE FUCK?! DAMN IT KIM TAEHYUNG!! HOW CAN YOU ACCEPT JUNGKOOK AGAIN?! HE'S MINE!!'' Scream Eunha as loud as she can.

Eunha continue to scream and let out a few curses before she take a deep breath and drive her car to her father company.

She know that her father spoil her so much since Eunha is their only daughter so she will make sure that he will get Jungkook,Doesn't matter if she have to ask for her father help..

If doing that means she can get Jungkook,

Then she will do it.

-🍁-

Eunha slam her car door as she step inside the Jung's Company and immediately walk toward the elevator so she can go to her father room,Her father is the CEO of this company so that's why no one is stopping her since all the staff and workers know Eunha already.

As she reach there,She waste no time to walk into her father room however she was stop by one of the father workers,making she immediately glare at her.

''I'm sorry miss Eunha,But he's not available now''Say the staff.

''Shut up can't you?? I don't fucking care about that'' Eunha harshly push the staff as she get inside her father room.