-Pay-

It's been few days since Jungkook and Taehyung back in Seoul and they're now living in their shared apartment back and Jungkook is just so so so happy that everything is going so well.

Taehyung by his side,

His friends are always there for him,

He and Taehyung are going to continue their studies together again,

His parents approved his relationship with Taehyung,

He couldn't ask for more.

They're currently having their typical lazy day on the bed together with Taehyung leaning on Jungkook chest while Jungkook is reading a book.

Taehyung is now feeling bored as he look at Jungkook and he out of nowhere move to sit on top of Jungkook stomach, making the other put his book down and look at him, once they made an eye contact, Taehyung show his boxy smile to Jungkook.

''Hello handsome, my name is Taehyung and I'm here to get some attention from you.. Can I??'' Ask Taehyung making Jungkook immediately put his hand on the other thigh and gently caress it.

Jungkook let out the brightest smile seeing his boyfriend behaviour.

''Hey baby, you know that I'm trying to read.. stop being so cute or I'll bite you'' say Jungkook as he pull Taehyung closer to him and he then take Taehyung hand, pretending like he's going to bite it,causing Taehyung to giggle loudly.

Taehyung take Jungkook hand and he suddenly bite it for real,making Jungkook let out a little scream before he pull his hand away with Taehyung watching him and laugh.

Jungkook push Taehyung to the bed as he get on top of Taehyung and start to showering him with kisses, doing it even more when Taehyung start to giggle loudly.

''You're so fucking cute, I can't'' Say Jungkook and he then bite Taehyung cheek.

''Jungkook!!'' laugh Taehyung.

''I love you'' whisper Jungkook while he stare at Taehyung.

''I love you too'' Taehyung wrap his arm around Jungkook neck and pull him into a kiss.

Jungkook close his eyes and about to deepen the kiss when suddenly..

His phone ringing, Causing Taehyung to immediately pull out from the kiss.

''Let's ignore it'' pout Jungkook and lean closer to kiss Taehyung again but his boyfriend immediately cover his mouth, preventing Jungkook from kissing him.

Jungkook let out a curse before he then look at the caller id and he can say that he kinda feel guilty for letting out a curse since the one who's calling him is his mother.

But still,

He's mad.

''Hey mom''

''Jungkook, can you come here?!'' Ask Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook can definitely tell that his mom is terrified.

''Mom what happened?!''

''Eunha and her father is here!! I- I don't know what to do!!'' Say Mrs.Jeon.

Jungkook looks changed right after he heard the name.

If just now he's mad.

Now he's furious.

''Call the cop mom, I'm going there now''

''B-but..Jungkook- w..

''Call the cop''

That's the only thing that Jungkook say before he end the call.