-Reason-

Jungkook is still in his car and still crying.

He just can't bear to think about Taehyung.

The way he cried and hugged him before he left.

Damn it,

It broke his heart into pieces seeing his world cry.

Jungkook just remember something as he immediately take his phone out.

He take a deep breath as he call his dad.

It takes a few seconds when his dad finally pick up his phone.

''Yeah Kook??''

''I left him'' Say Jungkook as he try to stay calm even though he know that his heart is in pain right now.

''Good,Jungkook..trust me son,you did a right thing''

''Shut up..I just made the thing that I know I'll regret soon..fuck..I..I already start to regret it..''Cry Jungkook.

''You can come back to our house,We can start planning about the wedding..''

''I did as what you told,I literally left the person that I love the most..so now promise me that you won't disturb Taehyung and his family''

''I promise Jungkook..''

Jungkook end the call as he immediately let out a curse.

No matter how much he try to think about something else,His mind will just automatically goes back to Taehyung.

Jungkook is now so heartbroken and he feel so fucking guilty for leaving Taehyung just like that.

The innocent man probably still thinking what had he done that Jungkook left him.

''Taehyung..baby..I'm so sorry..I'm sorry..I will always love you..No one can replace you..My heart will always be yours..'' Cry Jungkook even more.

Jungkook stare at his phone as he just got an idea of doing something that he know he'll regret.

But he know it will help Taehyung to forget him.

So he did it.

''You..probably gonna hate me after this..But I had to do this..at least,by hating me..It can help you to move on faster..I'm so sorry Taehyung..I'm doing this for you and your family happiness..I love you..''

Once the dark haired guy done,He turn his phone off and sigh as he wipe his tears away and immediately drive his car to go back to his house.

-🍁-

It's been a few hours after Jungkook left yet Taehyung still couldn't stop crying.

His eyes are swollen and it start to stings since he have been crying too much.

His throat hurt too from all the screaming.

He's still laying on the floor as he didn't even bother to move since he just lost all his strength.

''Why..d-did..Jungkook..leave mee..??'' Cry Taehyung.

''Y-you kn-know..how much I l-love you Jungkook..y-yet..you left me..a-and the worst part is..I-don't..even know the-the reason why y-you left''

Taehyung take a few deep breaths to calm himself as he try his best to stop crying.

Even though it's hard since his tears just won't stop,But still..He need to stop crying.