-Flashback II-

After a few minutes of painful drive,Jungkook finally reach his apartment as he's now standing in front of the door,feeling so guilty toward his lover as his hands are now shaking so bad while he enter the door password.

Once Jungkook step into the apartment,He was greeted by Taehyung who is smiling widely toward him and just by looking at his lover face,all the horrible images about what happened between him and Eunha start to came out in his mind,making he cry even more.

Taehyung who's smiling is now shock once he saw Jungkook tears as he take a step closer to the crying Jungkook.

"Hey darling..Why did y..

Jungkook didn't let his lover finish his sentence as he immediately pull Taehyung in a tight hug as he let out all his tears that he have been holding it and once Taehyung hand gently rub his back,that's it.

He's a crying mess right now.

"Jungkook..it's okay..we're okay now.."

In his cries,Jungkook try so hard to speak

''I don't..want..to..lo-lose..you..."

Jungkook is crying so hard in his lover embrace while Taehyung try his best to help him to calm down by gently rub his back and whisper a comforting words.

"It's okay darling..I'm here"

Jungkook take a few times to stop crying and once he's done,He stare at Taehyung as he caress his lover face.

Taehyung smile and wipe Jungkook tears away,making the guy feel even more guilty as he can say that he's so fucking terrified if Taehyung know about this.

"I'm sorry..I love you..so much.."

Taehyung smile and wipe the remaining tears on the other face before he peck Jungkook.

"Everyone made mistake Jungkook,so do I..I love you too"

But what if I made such a big mistake baby??

He can't lose Taehyung.

He love him so fucking much that he know he'll get crazy if one day,Taehyung leave him.

Jungkook nod and kiss his partner forehead as he then once again hug him tightly.

So so tight as if he scared that he will lose Taehyung if he let go.

..

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are now in the bathtub,showering together but Jungkook just can't stop staring at his gorgeous Taehyung.

Baby will you forgive me if you know about this??

I know I fucked up but I can't let you go..I love you so much..

I'm so so sorry Taehyung..

''Jungkook!!''

Jungkook is shock as Taehyung suddenly splash some water toward him.

''Yes baby??''

''I called you so many times but you didn't heard me!! What are you thinking about??''

''No-nothing baby..just..tired''Lie Jungkook as he take Taehyung hand and kiss it.

Taehyung giggle as close his eyes and lean closer to kiss Jungkook but Jungkook didn't even know why,When Taehyung is only a few centimetres away from his,those horrible thought start to comeback making him suddenly flinch and reject Taehyung kiss.