-Alone-

''I'm breaking up with you''

Taehyung take a few seconds to realise that he heard Jungkook right.

He look at Jungkook to see if his boyfriend is joking,but when he saw the determination in Jungkook eyes.

He know that Jungkook is not joking.

''Jungkook..wh-what..di..did..you..m-mean??''Ask Taehyung.

''I said I'm..breaking up with you..'' Say Jungkook as he look at the floor while his hand who's currently holding the luggage is shaking.

He can't believe his ears.

Taehyung just stare at Jungkook.

He can't open his mouth to say anything.

He's shock

He's speechless

But he know..

His tears is enough to speak for him.

Taehyung take a step closer but once he did,Jungkook take a step back.

''Why?? Di-did I did something wrong??..Jungkook??..''

Taehyung is now close with Jungkook as he look at his lover face but he avoid doing the eye contact,making Taehyung heart break.

''Jungkook..answer me..''Taehyung take Jungkook hand but the other immediately pull his hand,making Taehyung cry even harder.

''Why are you like thisss??..Don't do this to me..''Cry Taehyung,Making Jungkook really want to throw his luggage away and hug Taehyung tightly.

''D-did I do something wrong??..Can't we talk??..I'm sorry if..I ever did something wrong..Can you not leave??..''

Taehyung look at Jungkook,waiting for the other to say anything..but when Jungkook just stay silent,Taehyung burst out in tears even more as he hug him,letting all his tears out on Jungkook chest.

Seeing his Taehyung condition,Jungkook really want to engulf him into a tight hug and comfort him..Telling him how much he love the other.

Jungkook had going through a lot of hard times in his life,yet..never one of his hard times makes him feel like this.

Leaving Taehyung is literally the most painful thing that he ever experienced.

And now that his treasure is crying on his chest,

Fuck..His heart broke into pieces.

Now Jungkook know,

The most painful thing in this world is seeing Taehyung cry.

Especially when Jungkook is the reason behind his tears.

''Please stay..Don't leave..''

Taehyung whisper makes Jungkook tears rolling down even more but since he didn't want Taehyung to see him crying,He immediately wipe it away.

He need to be strong for Taehyung.

Jungkook gently push Taehyung away from him,Making the crying guy whine as he try his best to speak but his crying just won't stop.

''I'm sorry Tae''

Jungkook just couldn't bring himself to speak literally more than 5 words since he know that he'll burst out in tears soon.

''Jungkook..I asked..Why??''

Jungkook know that all of this are so unfair for Taehyung since he literally didn't do anything wrong yet Jungkook is leaving him.