-Lunch-

Taehyung stutter in his sleep as he slowly open his eyes and was greeted by his lover who is staring at him lovingly.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty"Say Jungkook as he peck Taehyung cheek.

"Good morning.."Taehyung raspy voice come out since he just wake up.

Jungkook out of nowhere lean down to Taehyung neck and leave a trail of kisses at his neck making the black haired guy giggle as he try to push his lover away.

"Jungkook..nooo..it tickles.."Say Taehyung in his giggles.

Jungkook pull away as he then look at his lover lovingly.

"Give me a kiss"Jungkook cup Taehyung face.

"Brush your teeth first darling"

"I have done my shower baby,So I don't care if you haven't brush your teeth yet.."

And now Taehyung realise that Jungkook is not wearing his pajama anymore but he's now wearing his usual outfit.

"Please..I want a kiss.."

"If I give you a kiss,Will you tell me something??"Ask Taehyung.

"Yes of course..Anything for my baby"

Taehyung then hold Jungkook neck as he then pull his boyfriend in a kiss,Making Jungkook immediately reply to the kiss while he caress Taehyung back.

When both of them pull away,Jungkook caress his lover messy hair.

"What do you want to ask me??"Ask Jungkook.

"Can you tell me about you and Eunha??"

Taehyung question make Jungkook eyebrow furrowed.

"Why?? You didn't trust me?? Baby,I've told you that I only love you now.."

"It's not like that Jungkook..I want to know more about you and her..For how long you date her?? When?? Why did both of you broke up??"

Jungkook take a deep breath as he hold Taehyung hand.

"We used to date when we were highschool and we dated for 1 year..But then she broke up with me cause she want to continue her study in Australia.."

"Why will you guys broke up?? I mean you can try long distance relationship.."

"I've told her that I don't mind about having a long distance relationship..but she didn't want it..So I can't help but respect her decision"

"You must be so broken at that time.."Say Taehyung as he take Jungkook hand and kiss it.

"Very..I loved her so much at that time..so the day when she broke up with me..I just feel like my heart broken into pieces..it took me 1 year to move on.."Say Jungkook.

"Jungkook.."

Taehyung sit on his bed as he look at Jungkook.

"Yes baby.."

"Will you go back to her if she want you back??"Ask Taehyung.

Jungkook laugh as he pull Taehyung into a hug.

"Never..baby.."

Taehyung smile and peck Jungkook lip.

"By the way..today after class,let's have lunch together..I want to go to our favourite cafe"

"Sure!!"

-🍁-

Taehyung put his book in his beg and smile when Jungkook put his arm on his waist.