-Dream-

Taehyung slowly open his eyes and he pat the other side of the bed only to find that Jungkook is no longer there so he immediately get out from the bed and step outside so he can find his boyfriend.

Once he step out from the room,He was greeted by his mum who is preparing some breakfast.

''You're awake,Good morning darling'' Say Mrs Kim as she immediately walk toward her son and peck his forehead.

''Where's Jungkook??'' Ask Taehyung.

''I see..the first thing that you find after wake up is Jungkook..he told me that he's going somewhere this morning..''

''Somewhere?? How long has he been out??''

''Uhmm..He left this house at 7 so it's been..''

''TWO HOURS?!'' Yell Taehyung making Mrs Kim shock at her son sudden shouting.

''Yeah..And Tae honey,go take a shower so you can eat your breakfast''

Taehyung nod his head as he go back to his room and the first thing that he grab is his phone as he then dial Jungkook number and wait for a few seconds.

''Yeah baby??''

''Jungkook where are you?? Mom told me that you have been out since 7?! What are you doing out there?!''

''Relax baby..I'm not that far..I'll be back soon,don't worry..''

''Not that far yet you have been out for 2 hours Kook,You don't even tell me about it!!''

''I promise I'll be back soon baby..I love you..''

''Jungkook you better b..

Taehyung can't even finish his sentence since Jungkook already end the  call,Making Taehyung eyebrow furrowed.

''What the heck??'' Taehyung put his phone on the bed as he then about to get inside the bathroom so he can take his shower but he received a text from Jungkook.

From: SpecialOne❤✨

Hey baby!!
I'll be back soon,I promise!!
let's eat our breakfast together🥰🥰
I love you❤️❤️
1 minute ago

''Let's eat our breakfast together..bla..bla..I'm not in the mood to eat anymore..'' Say Taehyung as he throw his phone on the bed and get inside the bathroom with his not so stable mood.

..

Jungkook step inside the house and he was greeted with Mrs. Kim who is watching television.

''Hey Jungkook honey,You're home..''

''Yeah..Where's Taehyung??''

''He's in the bedroom..and..he's in a bad mood ever since he knew you go out without telling him''Laugh Mrs Kim.

''No wonder he didn't reply to my text..I bought him some flowers just in case he's mad at me..'' Say Jungkook as he show Mrs Kim the flowers that he bought.

''Good,Now go and meet your sulky prince in his room..and you guys can eat the breakfast after that,It's kinda cold now but I'll reheat it''

''Okay thank you'' Jungkook then immediately walk toward Taehyung bedroom so he can meet his boyfriend.

..

Jungkook knock on the door as he step inside the room and he was greeted by Taehyung who is standing with his back facing Jungkook while he's looking at the window.