-Reunite-

Taehyung let out a happy sigh, leaning on Jungkook warm chest as the other arm loosely wrapped around his body,gently caressing it.

''Hey baby..Are you sleepy??''Ask Jungkook as he peck Taehyung forehead.

''Yeah..a little..but..we have to take shower you know..''Say Taehyung.

''Let's shower together..we can save the water and time''

Taehyung laugh as he gently punch Jungkook chest.

''You know that our showering together will only end with one way Jungkook''

''I mean..why not..round two??'' Jungkook ask jokingly as he then laugh.

Both of them are still naked as they're cuddling and their legs tangled together,Body pressed so close with no gap around each other.

Neither one of them mind to get out from the bed and collect their pieces of clothes that literally scatter around the room.

Out of sudden,Jungkook tighten his arm around Taehyung as he kiss his head,Inhaling Taehyung hair scent.

''I'm so happy''Say Jungkook,Making Taehyung look at him and smile.

''I'm so happy too..I was so broken on the day you left and every day,I'm wishing for you to come back to me..''

''I'm sorry for leaving you..''

''It's okay..And now that you're here again..I will make sure that you stuck with me forever''Say Taehyung as he giggle.

''Hurm..stuck with you forever?? That sounds like a good idea..''

''Jungkook..we need to take a shower now..I'm starting to feeling uncomfortable'' Say Taehyung as he about to get out from the bed so he can take his shower but Jungkook pull him back.

Taehyung laugh as he gently hit Jungkook warm chest and Jungkook immediately get on top of him as he stare at Taehyung.

''Let's shower together..come on..say yes or I'll kiss you until you agree'' Tease Jungkook.

''Nooo..come on Jungkook..I'm hungry..Don't you feel hungry too??'' Ask Taehyung as he try his best to push Jungkook but it was no use since he know how strong his boyfriend is.

''I can eat you though so I don't mind..come on..say yes..'' Say Jungkook.

''Nooo..'' Reply Taehyung with his adorable smile that will only come out when he's with Jungkook.

''Okay let start this kissing game'' Say Jungkook as he immediately attack his boyfriend with kisses.

The dark haired guy peck Taehyung eyes,nose,lips and literally his whole face as he sometimes will take a chance to blow raspberry on the other cheeks,Causing Taehyung to giggle loudly as he try to escape from Jungkook.

''Jungkook..It tickles!!..'' Taehyung adorable and loud giggle could be head in the room.

''That's my point..'' Jungkook stop only to talk as he then continue attacking his boyfriend with kisses.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung are giggling loudly as Jungkook try his best to kiss Taehyung whole face while the other is struggling to escape.

But one thing for sure are,

Both of them are so happy that they gave each other the brightest smile that never show up after their break up.

And now,

Those bright smiles and loud giggles are back,Lighten up the mood between them.

It's official now,