Part 46- Bedroom Talks.

Start from the beginning

"Fuck this..." he cursed as his throbbing dick rubbed against the confining fabric of her jumpsuit.

He flipped her to the back, his mouth whispering sweet nothings in her ears, while his hands slid to cup her breasts, which he fondled to her hearts desires.

"I'm gonna have you right here...right now..."he whispered huskily, as he nudged her licked her neck and traced her nipples with his thumbs.

She moaned, she was burning, so hot it was hard to speak. "B-but your family...they're just-just down and..." she stuttered along, but was distracted by the sound of her zipper being pulled down. "No one has to hear us...which is why... *unclasps her bra* I trust you to be a good girl... " he slowly whispered, "...try not to be so loud princess..." he finished with a kiss behind her neck.

His fingers traced along the exposed area of her bare back, caressing every toned contour of time. She moaned into him, as he peeled off the clothing off her hands, leaving her bra hanging by her wrists.

He feathered his palms lightly across her nipples, sighing with pleasure as the brown buds puckered at his touch, while her fullness grew by a double.

Nudging her forward, he placed feathery kisses across the planes of her back, as she clung onto the walls for the life of her.

She waited with anxiety, sweet anxiety, while his zipper came undone. The sound drive her senses wild, her knees -too weak to keep her up, while her lady below dripped with ceaseless mercy.

She wanted him, needed him. Her lacey pants had become too air-tight for her, and her mounds longed to be kissed by the cool air that brushed through her, or by the warmth his soft fingers emitted.

"Fai..." she begged, but was silenced by the sound of him tearing the wrapper of what she suspected to be a condom.

She wondered, who the hell takes his girlfriend to his family's home for an introduction with a condom in his pockets?!

Can't believe the nigga had planned to fuck me all along.
Hmm, naughty Doctor, I likeeee...

"I figured from now on...I'd be needing this everywhere I go with you, cause you Schatz, you drive me mad..." he whispered as his fingers slid her panties down.

Gently, he rubbed on her wetness, while her waist danced to the rhythm of his fingers working her wanton. He dipped two fingers in, screwing her slowly as his spare hand stroked his dick in anticipation.

She couldn't take it anymore, it was now or never for her. "Now Fai! I want you now!"

"What did we say about being loud Schatz?" he probed, but didn't give a chance for a response as he eased himself into her. She jerked from the impart, gasping out from the size of him. She found it crazy how even after all these times, everytime felt like the first.

Gliding his way through, his hands held onto her waist like a saddle. With each stroke, he grunted. He increased his pace, and Maldives found herself biting onto her lip to muffle the delicious sounds of pleasures her man was granting her. It was torture-euphoric torture, especially when he gathered her grabbed her by the neck and plunged deeper into her.

She couldn't take it, she needed a release, one only he could grant.

"I wanna cum! Fai I wanna cum so bad!" she begged, as his strokes reached its peak and his hands busied themselves with spanking and squeezing her ass. "Cum for me baby!" he urged her on, as his eyes shut so hard from the pressure he held within.

Then, slowly, with her eyes lost to the back of her head, and his fingers embedding its marks on her skin, she came. Like a gush of wind, and a bird let out of its cage, she gave off her release. Seconds after-he followed suit.