Part 28- In The Face.

It's funny guys, I already wrote this chapter about three days ago, just been feeling lazy to edit and update after I transferred from my PC...but anyways, we're here now 😇

This chapter is dedicated to iam_tessy and Asha270 💓💓

Let's dive right in!

"Okay, someone needs to start talking right now, because I literally do not understand any of-this!" Faury exclaimed while he looked back and forth between Fai and Maldives.

The lot were currently still beneath the sheets with Maldives smiling sheepishly beneath the covers, while Fai rubbed his temples in anguish over the building irritation he felt springing up as a result of his brother's impromptu interruption.

"What exactly do you need explained Faury?" he growled from the bed.

"What the-everything Bro! EVERYTHING! So you both better start talking now!" Faury challenged with his arms crossed against each other.

"Well, would you at least let us throw some clothes on?" he grumbled again.

"And give you two the chance to run away? No thanks" Faury insisted, scooting down a little on the sofa across the room.

"Really now? Well then..." Fai reiterated, pushing away the covers in an attempt to get up from the bed, something Faury didn't exactly find funny.

"No dude, don't do that now, come on!" Faury cringed, throwing his hands in surrender as he left the room.

"Pheewww....Well, that wasn't awkward..." Maldives sighed, before staring at Fai who once again seemed unfazed by the very fact that his brother had just caught them half-naked in his room making out, as he began staring at her the same way he had done in the events that led to them being where they were. "...you cant be serious..." she shook her head in disbelief.

"What?" he shrugged innocently as he proceeded to placing tiny kisses on the area beneath her ear, with his hands roaming round to pull down the covers her hands had been securing against her chest.

"What do you mean 'What'? Are you crazy?! Your brother-who just-who just walked in on us a couple of seconds ago-is literally-ten feet away from us yet you're- Fuck!"She cursed, when his hands finally succeeded in pulling down the covers and his warm lips found their way to one hardened bud which made her sigh in ecstasy.

She wanted more-wanted him, but as much as she knew they both wanted to take things further, she knew that was just not the right time.

Pulling up every single muscle of restraint she could muster, she gently eased herself away from him, clinging onto the sheets as she stepped away from the bed.

"Oh come on, where are you going?!" he whined.

"What do you mean where am I going?! To get dressed of course! We have to talk to Faury, remember?!" she fidgeted while Fai stared at her in amusement. She's so beautiful...he thought to himself and then suddenly, his smile changed to a smirk.

Maldives had been busy pacing all around the room, trying to find her belongings when it finally occurred to her, "...err-Fai? I think I'm gonna need your help...cause I sure as hell ain't walking out there with these..."she announced, raising the shredded pieces of her thong and red dress, and in that exact moment, Faury walked back in"...are you guys still-oh my God, what the hell?!" he cursed, cringing at the sight of what she held, while Fai, who found nothing but humor in the entire situation, chuckled helplessly with Maldives shooting daggers at him through her eyes.