Season 6, Chapter 5

Flashback

Fade in to Washington standing over North and South

Washington: "You're dead now. Remember that."

South: (getting up) "I don't understand any of this. And my ears are still ringing from that shot you fired."

Washington: "It had to sound good for the radio. One second, I need to talk to somebody."

Delta:"Hello, how may I be of assistance

South: "What, is that your A.I.? I thought it killed a-"

Washington: "Pipe down. We don't have time for explanations. Delta, have you been monitoring the situation?"

Delta: "I have."

Washington: "Are we set here? Is she clean?"

Delta: "Can I interpret that to mean "is South now off of Command's active register?"

Washington: "Yes."

Delta: "Affirmative."

South: "W-wh- What register?"

Washington: "Instruction: give me thirty on North's clock. Hold on the log."

Delta: "Complying. Completed."

Washington: "Now, log to Command and include a similar description of South's termination."

Delta: "That would be dishonest."

Washington: "Yes. It would."

Delta: Executing". Completed."

South: "Wait a minute, w- how did you get him to lie?"

Washington: "There's a lot you don't know. We're moving. Delta, storage."

Delta: "Complying."

Delta disappears once more to wherever it is A.I.s go.

Washington: "Go."

South: "No."

Washington: "Excuse me?"

South: "I am not moving an inch until you tell me what the hell is going on."

Washington: "Fine. Stay here with your brother then. Everyone thinks you're dead anyway. And in fifteen seconds, that will be true."

Delta: "Ten seconds."

Washington: "No sweat off my back, just one less lie for me to live."

South: "Hh, well... shit."

North's body detonates, and we fade to a view overlooking the water from atop a building with sounds of controlled rifle firings.

Delta: "I have been monitoring the comm channels."

Washington: "Try again. I need you as accurate as possible if you're going to cover me."

Delta: "Still no activity to indicate that Command suspects South is still alive."

Washington: "Good. That means we're clear."