Season 6, Chapter 6

Director: (voice over) "Dear Chairman."

Fade in to some rocky terrain, with Meta shooting at South inside a Domed Energy Shield.

Director: (voice over) "The Meta is nothing more than an entity seeking to increase its power, in these confusing days after the war. From my perspective, that seems to be a very common occurrence at the moment."

South Dakota: "Delta, report."

Delta: "Your suit's energy reserves are nearly depleted. Especially with 'him'. The shield will not-"

South: "How much longer?"

Delta: "The Meta will breach our barrier within sixty seconds. I suggest that you prepare your grenades while I divert power from your armor's non-essential systems."

South: "No."

Delta: "You have a better plan?"

South: "Keep the shield up as long as you can. When it starts to falter, transfer yourself to the storage unit."

Delta: "I think I would be more useful in my current state."

South: "I'll dump my shield generator at the same time. There's no way that thing can resist the both of you."

Delta: "You are... abandoning me?"

South: "It's my best chance to get me and him out of this. I promised I would."

Delta: "South, protocol violations aside, this seems to be a very short term solution. The Meta will only grow more powerful by integrating me into-"

South: "Program override, acknowledge last directive."

Delta: "Acknowledged. Preparing storage unit. Please take care of him."

South: "I will."

She smiled then her face turned serious.

South: "Now. Get ready."

Delta: "Shield failure in five, four-"

South: "Get ready to eject."

Delta: "Three-"

South: "Transfer to storage."

Delta: "Two-"

South: "On my mark-"

Delta: "One."

South: "Now!"

A grenade goes off at the perimiter of the shield, and Church, Ash, Caboose, and Washington with the ex-freelancers come over the hill in three jeeps and two motorcycles.

Washington: "There they are!"

Delta: "New targets encountered."

Washington: "Don't let it get near her!"

The vehicles all crash and are abandoned and people start firing at each other, but Ash puts his bike and in standby mode and takes it with him when it shrinks down. Washington, Ex-Freelancers, and Ash behind a rock and Church and Caboose behind a wall.

Washington: "And don't let her get away!"

Church: "Her? Isn't she a Freelancer like guys?"

Washington: "Yeah, just don't let her leave!"

Church: "Okay! Caboose!"

Caboose: "Hello."